what a plot twist.

   WITHIN SECONDS Anna was in the ventilation system perched on the opposite side of the vent that Peter was bending over, completely unaware of the teenage boy that had followed her

WITHIN SECONDS Anna was in the ventilation system perched on the opposite side of the vent that Peter was bending over, completely unaware of the teenage boy that had followed her. After putting up an argument that she obviously won against Peter she was allowed to stay. Even though she would've if he had said no. They were staying so quiet they could hear a singular pen drop come from the room below them.

A sound was heard and the same person who owned the voice soon spoke. "Peter!"

Miles had bumped into Peter's ass, causing the man to turn around at the call of his name and that feeling. He narrowed his eyes under his mask after acknowledging the fact that he had two kids to deal with now. "What are you doing here?" He whispered harshly.

"Kingpin's here. Just move over." Miles then proceeded to slip himself under Peter's arm despite the older man's protests.

"You're steppin' on my foot. Go back outside."

"No! I can't sit there and let another spiderman die without doing anything about it. I'm not doing that again!"

Peter simply stared at Miles, the look on his face under the mask being one of pure shock. Annastasia raised her right eyebrow when she looked up at the two of them due to the silence, making a face at the small encounter.

"What?"

"Most people I meet in the workplace try to kill me so.. you're a nice change of pace." Peter nodded his head at Miles and then looked up at Anna. "You too."

Annastasia put her lips in a flat line when she looked at him and then back down at the vent, not exactly knowing what to say to that.

"Uh, Mr Fisk!" A scientists voice made Peter and Miles' heads shoot down to look through the bars of the vent. "Look at this data."

"I know you can't really understand it, but these are really good numbers." She kicked the chair away from under the desk so she could sit in it and began typing in the password for the computer. Through the reflection of the window opposite to where she was sitting, what she was typing was as clear as day.