visons academy

Now the two were in Mr

Now the two were in Mr. Morales' cop car, both in the back seat while their things were up in the front with Miles' dad.

Anna's legs were over Miles' lap, ankles crossed while the back of her head pressed against the window. Miles had his head thrown back in annoyance just like he had it a few minutes ago. The only difference was now his head resided in between the backseat headrests.

"Seriously, Dad. Walking would've been fine." Miles reminded his dad once more, lifting his head up from the seat.

"You can walk plenty on Saturday when you peel those stickers off." Mr. Morales shot back.

"You saw that?" Miles immediately asked, earning Anna slapping a hand over his mouth.

"I don't think that was us, Mr. Morales." She tried to cover up, but only got a look with a raised brow from Mr. Morales.

"And the two from yesterday on Clinton." Mr. Morales added. Anna sighed in defeat and removed her hand as she leaned back.

"Yeah, those were us." She and Miles confessed.

"Mhm, I know that art style anywhere." Mr. Morales said, mostly speaking about Anna.

The car was left in a short silence before the cop spoke again, seeing a new building approach his view. "So.. look at that. Another coffee shop. You see that, Miles? Anna?"

"Totally." Miles answered, looking out the window in boredom and annoyance.

"Yeah." Anna replied next.

She in fact did not see it, since she was looking at her phone and scrolling through Spotify, wondering what songs she could add to her and Miles' shared playlist.

"You see that? What's that one called, Anns?" Mr. Morales asked.

Anna looked up from her phone and looked at the shop ahead. "Foam Party." She answered, immediately darting her eyes back to her phone.

"Foam party?" Mr. Morales repeated sarcastically, turning back to the two teens for a second.

"Mhm." Miles answered for her.

"Ha, ha. Come on." The cop laughed at the stupid name. "And everyone is just lining up, you see that kids?"

"Uh-huh." Once again, Anna did not see it.

"We see it." Miles said, paying no interest in said coffee shop.

"Is that a coffee shop or a disco?" Mr. Morales joked, making Anna smile slightly. It wasn't funny which is why she almost laughed.

"Dad, you're old." Miles said.

"Miles," Anna called in a hushed tone, making the boy turn his head over to her. Hopefully she had something interesting. But it was Anna. She herself was interesting.