2WO, 002 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞."

2NE, 002 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞

2NE, 002 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐜𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥 𝐓𝐞𝐱𝐭 𝐌𝐞𝐬𝐬𝐚𝐠𝐞."
𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

I WAS HANGING OUT IN MY ROOM WITH REMY, "I'm not excited about the party coming up tonight." Remy complained as she fiddled with her nails. "Why not? I thought you was the life of the party at one point?" I recalled her, she laughed, "seriously though I still am but I broke up with somebody that's mostly likely is going to the party and I can't stand to see his face."

"Who?"

"Lee."

"Lee Drilly?"

"Yeah unfortunately, we ended because we didn't have the same amount of interest in each other like we used to."

"So why are you disappointed on seeing him? You guys are on good terms right?"

"Nope we argued yesterday, I said stuff and he did too so now we aren't good at all which is why I don't wanna go to the party."

"Lee sounds like a chill person who don't really care to cause confrontations in public, don't worry about him embarrassing you in front of everybody Rem."

"Are you sure?"

"Definitely my love."

She embraced me, I genuinely loved hugs especially from people I love romantically or just friendly and it makes me feel happy because I'm a physical touch type of girl. "So you finna come or no?" I asked her. "Yeah, I'll go." She smiled softly and I celebrated immediately by shaking my ass and she laughed, "girl! You is more of the life of the party than you think."

"Never." I said as I stopped twerking and sitting back down on my carpet, "so there's a douchebag that I was talking to yesterday."

"Don't tell me that it's Dthang."

"Yeah him and his friend Bando, they are like the douchebag brothers, Bando lied in my moms face too."

She laughed, "crazy but you shouldn't be surprised, RPT rappers have big egos and pretty much like jerks."

"What? Bando is a rapper?"

"Yeah girl! You never heard of him? He's really nice."

"He's that irrelevant that I never heard of him?"

"He's not really that popular but is, Dthang is the popular one in the group."

My phone went off and I grabbed my phone from my bed, I checked who it was and it was a number.