4OUR, 004 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤"

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺4OUR, 004 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤"

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺
4OUR, 004 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐀𝐰𝐤𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝 𝐒𝐦𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐓𝐚𝐥𝐤"

I WAS WALKING TOWARDS THE ELEVATOR BUT I WAS STOPPED BY THE PRESENCE OF MIKEILA, she pressed the button and I sighed, trying to figure out what to say to her after last night but she looks like she don't really care anymore about what happened. "Mikeila." I said making her turn around, "yeah?" She looked at me with concern.

"Uhm, how are you?"

A small chuckle escaped from her big lips and I crossed my arms. "Good. But isn't Barmen down the hall or something?" She asked me. "Yeah but I'm going to my crib."

"Hmm that's nice."

The elevator doors opened up and we walked inside. "I just wanted to say that I'm sorry for tellin you something that you clearly were passionate about." I sighed. "It's whatever Bando I could care less."

"You su—"

"Yes! Now stop pushing it."

"Alright I was just making sure.."

"Yeah cool." She shook her head and pushed the tenth button, I didn't even realized we lived on the same floor as each other which was a surprise, I bit down on my bottom lip while Mikeila was looking up at the busted up security camera. "So you enjoying RPT or what?" I tried to make a conversation and she shrugged in response. "I would rather you using your words than body language."

"And I would rather you shutting up."

The door opened and she walked out the elevator quickly, she walks quicker than me and I shook my head then walked out the elevator and went to my house, I unlocked the door and my mom wasn't home yet which was great because I got time to smoke.

I walked inside slowly, kicking off my shoes then shutting the door before locking it. I dug into my pocket to make sure I had the supplies to smoke and I indeed did have it, I celebrated while walking to my room and shutting the door.

I opened the window to air out the strong smell of the weed and opened the small plastic bag with weed buds then began to crush them up.

I used my other hand to get the lighter and papers, after I was done rolling up I pinched the blunt in between my lips and lit the blunt up, I got an incoming FaceTime call from somebody and I answered not knowing who it was and it was Barmen annoying ass.

"Yeah?" I blew the smoke out on the camera. "Why didn't you come over last night?" She asked me. "I was mad tired at the time." I sighed, "I'll come over later."

I swiped off the FaceTime screen and began to text Mikeila.

MIKEILA

OMAR
u free rn?

MIKEILA
what for? I'm practicing for my shift