13TEEN, 0013 : "𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐏𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧."

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺

"OMAR WHEN WILL YOU EVER GET A GIRLFRIEND, YOUR'E ALWAYS WITH YOUR FRIENDS." Mom pouted and I frowned immediately. "Because ion want a girlfriend ma, you know this already plus I'm good on my own ion need no girl to satisfy me but only make me more miserable than I already am." I explained to her making her squint at me. "There's gotta be someone special to you like Mikeila perhaps?"

I almost choked on my breakfast and Mom looked at me. "Mikeila?" She asked me. "No! She's not even my type plus she's mad rude for no reason word to bro somebody needs to put her in check." I rambled. "She got you rambling ya ass off so tell me y'all met up in Harlem when you went or no?" She chuckled. "No ma, I ain't met up with her in Harlem."

"Well my groupchat found this on her Instagram."

She showed me a video of her story of her in my car. "Ma! You is mad creepy why is your groupchat looking on my girl- Mikeila stories." I stammered. "Did you just say girl?" "No I didn't!"

"Mhm whatever but isn't Daniel waiting for you outside?"

I smacked my lips and got up from the island. "Bye ma I'll see you later." I told her. "Yes! But your coming back in ten because we are going over to Ms. Ricci for a visit." She informed me and I nodded, in my head I was happy because I get to see my pretty girl again but I had to hide my face to avoid her seeing my half smile. I opened the door and closed it behind.

"What took you so long mud?" Dthang asked me with an attitude. "Nothing I was eating." I mumbled and smiled after. He nodded then we began walking outside, "is it really true that you got Mikeila pregnant?" Dthang asked me the daring question. "What? Why you think that?" I asked him. "Because Barmen told everybody you got Mikeila pregnant."

"Bro she's chattin' I would never impregnate her ever because we not even close I just popped her cherry."

He chuckled then I found Barmen with a bandaid on her face walking to the store through the glass and I silently laughed at her but she didn't catch me, I heard the lighter flicker which pulled my attention immediately, dthang was lighting blunt as we walked outside the building.

He handed the blunt to me and I began puffing. "You like Mikeila? She was posted up in ya car like last night or sumn." He smiled and I shook my head, "just took her around the city if I'm being truthful witchu my heart ain't nothing happened." I acknowledged.

"So she ain't deepthroat? You ain't clap no cheeks?"

I smacked him in the arm before giving him the blunt. "No nigga I never clapped her cheeks nor she gave me head, we was having a fun time together without allat sexual shit, I don't be wanting sex all the time feel me because it's not worth it all the time."

"That ain't me though, if I had a girl like Mikeila I would've smashed her all day and night."

I laughed.