5IVE, 005 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐃𝐞𝐜𝐞𝐩𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺

𝑶𝑴𝑨𝑹 𝑮𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑬𝑺

I SPENT HOURS TRYING TO FIGURE OUT WHO FLOCKED AT US LAST NIGHT. I had to take breaks because of how complicated it was and I was left with nothing at all. I was staying with Mikeila because of how traumatic it was for her to experience something like that. I looked at her as she slept in her bed.

"Thank you for watching out for her Bando, she hates seeing violent things like death." Her mom thanked me and I just nodded in response. "Mommy?" She whined. "Are you okay my baby? I heard what happened on the news." Her mom worried. "Yeah." She sighed.

I didn't know how to really comfort people at all because she seems like a pretty soft person who would want loads of comfort and love and I just don't know how to give love properly because I'm used to getting sucked then dipping. I wasn't in a good loving household where my parents really did love on each other like that my dad used to have mad hoes on the side and didn't really love my mom only if she givin' pussy.

My dad always told me to suck it up and get over shit even though shit really affected me. When my friend Rah died my dad told me that everybody dies every day so get over it and it really tucked while my mom really was just comforting me but my dad words made me tougher and probably nonchalant about everything, I don't talk to him anymore due to him moving away somewhere and I never really cared enough to reach out to him anyway.

I watched as Mikeila got up from her and went to the bathroom, she had on a tight grey top and black biker shorts. She shut the door and I went on my phone and saw that Kay Flock posted a triller and I noticed a lyric that oddly was similar to the situation.

"Try to duck, got a beam on the scope, thats tough, like
He ain't goin' nowhere, I'm shootin' wherever he run."

I squinted and replayed the video to hear the lyric clearly, I couldn't believe that Kay would do it because we haven't been dissing each other so what's the problem now? I don't believe that this nigga would do that.

Sha Ek and I haven't beef yet ever since we did had a shootout last year which ended us up in jail for months for reckless and endangering lives. We later on laid low for now.

Dougie B don't even talk to me but just diss my dead man's like he's about it even though he's a perc head who's probably not living in his 30's.

Nas EBK is just a nobody to me, he's a trash rapper with no hits and got robbed by his own people so why should he retaliate at me?

Mikeila finally got out the bathroom and she looked at me with her tired low eyes. "Thank you for being there for me Bando even though you're still a dickhead for yelling at me." She thanked me. "You're welcome I guess." I shrugged my shoulders, she smiled and walked back to her bed then sighed.