3THRE, 003 : "𝐑𝐢𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐓𝐞𝐧𝐬𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

I WOKE UP TO QUIET BUT LOUD CHATTER OUTSIDE OF MY ROOM, I rolled out of bed not knowing who was there outside of my door. I opened the door and it was Bando and his mom, I shut the door quickly and silently screamed.

He literally just saw me in my unicorn onesie, I almost bursted into tears in embarrassment and I quickly got ready with tears ready to fall. I put on grey biker shorts and a pink Vlone shirt and I walked out the room silently. "Nice unicorn onesie." Bando snickered, I rolled my eyes. "Morning everybody." I smiled.

"Morning." Bando's mom smiled at me and mom nodded. I went to the kitchen and opened the fridge door and I found milk and I grabbed it and slammed it against the island countertop then bent down to grab the cereal from the cabinet underneath the microwave next to the fridge. I walked to get a bowl and I grabbed one from the cabinet above me.

I poured out the milk into the bowl and opened the microwave and placed the bowl in, I turned the microwave on for about a minute and fifty seconds. "You warm up your milk? What a weirdo." Bando mumbled. "Are you judging? Please be quiet Bando." I told him.

"Exactly Omar! Leave the girl alone."

I laughed and Bando looked so embarrassed, "ma! I told you not to say my government around new people."

"Boy you is my son and I'll call you what I named you at birth which is Omar."

"Yeah Omar!" I teased him and he smacked his lips, "this is why I can't stand none of y'all."

"Great we don't care either." I mugged, his mom laughed, "I like her she's funny."

"She's not funny she's just rude."

"Who's rude? I ain't close to being rude at all."

"Be quiet Mikeila."

"You be quiet Omar."

My milk was finally done warming up and I smiled, I opened the Fruit Loops box and bursted open the bag then poured out the cereal into the bowl, I grabbed a spoon from the drawer and I put back the cereal in its original spot.

I sat down next to Bando and began to eat. "Why is your lips mad big?" He asked me making me side eye him, "excuse me? Ask God why I'm blessed with such big lips."

"Yeah whatever you big lip ass nigga." He mumbled, I slapped the back of his head and he yelped. "Ma! She smacked me!" He exclaimed. I blew a raspberry at him. "Children! Be quiet." My mom scolded us. I finished my cereal and gently dropped the bowl in the sink then walked off into my room. I saw Bando standing at my doorway like he had a question. "What?" I huffed. "You gotta charger I could use?" He asked me. I nodded and took my charger out of the outlet the threw it at him. He smiled and walked out my room.