14FOUR, 0014 : "𝐀 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

IT WAS A STORMY NIGHT IN THE T'S, I WAS HANGING WITH BANDO AS USUAL IN HIS HOUSE WITH HIS LITTLE BROTHER ELI WHICH IS MY FAVOURITE PERSON IN THE WORLD RIGHT NOW. "So Omar when will you let me be in your song." He asked him as he ate his fruit snacks. "Never bro go ask Te'arah." Bando smacked his lips. "I want my girlfriend to come over."

"Okay?"

"Baby come here real quick." Bando told me and I got up from the couch then walked over to the kitchen. "Yeah?" I smiled. "Can you make me something to eat?"

"Like what?"

"I don't know something."

"I'll make you some honey garlic tenders and fries."

"Bet then! I'll take that."

I smiled then began taking out tenders and began cooking, "and she can cook too Omar, you picked a good one unlike Barmen." Eli said as he looked at me cooking. "Excuse me lil nigga but your lil Abby ain't enough for you? Stop lookin' at my girl ass too." Bando said he went behind me. "My Abby is cute so you can stop covering her."

Eli walked away and Bando stood beside me, leaned against the counter. "Boy stop watching me, I ain't finna burn ya house down I know how to cook." I smacked my lips and he laughed. "Why can't I watch my baby cook? You got a problem?" He asked me. "I do."

A COUPLE OF MINUTES LATER.

The food was done and Bando got a plate for himself and Eli didn't wanna eat, I got my food and sat down next to him, Bando started eating and his eyes glittered as he was chewing. "Damn ma, whatchu put you in this?" He asked me and I shrugged then began to eat. After a bit we both finished our food and I heard a knock on the door.

AHe got up to answer the door and it was his mom. "Eli come." His mom called for Eli and he walked over to the door. "Bye Omar and Mikeila." He smiled and I waved.

They walked away from the door and I closed it. Bando lifted me up off the ground then went to the couch. "Bando! I'm full!" I exclaimed and he laughed then sat down on the couch.

I got up then began to shake my ass and Bando smacked my ass and I laughed then stopped. "Damn ma, you got a fatty for real." He smiled and I laid down on the couch, "thank you." I smiled and he laughed.

I got a call from somebody and I picked it up curiously. "Mikeila?" Natajah's voice alarmed me, a groan escapes from my lips and I was beyond mad. "Natajah why are you calling me?" I asked her. "I'm in RPT lil sis." I could tell she was smiling.

"Bro why are you calling me?" I asked her. "No need for all that attitude, come to the door."

"I'm not home."

"Come home then."

I sighed then got up from the couch. "Where you going baby?" Bando asked me but I didn't even attempt to answer so I just nodded. I walked out the house then walked to my door.

I opened the door and I saw Natajah there, Natajah is my older sister that is like identical looking to me and I hated it, all her bad actions went down onto me all the time that's where my hatred for her grew because she was never there for me but want me there for her. "Hey lil sis." She smiled in my face, going in for a hug but I pushed her back. "Deadass don't touch me." I snapped at her making her jolt back. "Mikeila." Mom soft voice warned me. "Why is you acting like that?"

"Because why are you here like deadass bro."

"I get it, you're keiladabarbie on instagram right? Don't try to fucking disrespect me."

I sighed in frustration and looked off. "You gon' try to fight me again Mikeila? Where you think you got them hands from?" She smiled, pressing herself against me. "I don't give a fuck, you not finna piss me off bro." I yelled.

"Fight me Mikeila, do what you need to do because you know that I always win the fight."

The few words triggered me and I began swinging on her, hitting left hooks on her and we began fighting, I was using all my energy and punching her head on the counter and Mom grabbed me. "Stop!" She yelled at me. "Who won now?" I yelled. She walked off and I smiled. "Let me go ma." I told her trying not to go off on her, she did what I asked and I went to my room, I was beyond mad and I wanted everybody to go away and leave me alone but a phone call from Bando stopped my anger, I answered quickly and flopped on my bed. "You mad at me?" He asked me. "I'm not mad at you my love, something just happened that's all." I smiled.

"Igh then I miss you baby."

"I miss you too."

"You lying."

"Omar, I'm not lying."

"I'm joking."

A thunderclap echoed from outside making me scared. "You know what mom this was a bad idea of me coming here I'm just gonna leave." I heard Natajah's voice outside of my door, I smiled as I heard the door close.

"Where's somewhere you would wanna go?" Bando asked me.

"Brazil and Cancun."

"That was fast, Brazil or Cancun?"

"I don't know, I think I would like to go to Cancun first."

"Gotchu."

"What do you mean?"

"Get ready in a week."

"Huh?"

"You heard what I said Mikeila, get ready."

"Uhm okay, where are we going."

"Cancun like you said."

My heart dropped how did he book the tickets that fast while I was talking. "You shocked?" He asked me making me snap back to reality and I laughed. "Yeah but lemme order some stuff first."

"Lemme send you a band or two, check ya cashapp ma."

I squinted, Is this what princess treatment feels like? I'll gladly take it but damn I never expect this.

"Alright thank you."

I started going crazy on the shopping cart, ordering more clothes and accessories.

"You like birkins?"

"Yeah why? They so cute."

"Nevermind."

I squinted at him then continued my shopping.