7EVEN, 007 : "𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰7EVEN, 007 : "𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

7EVEN, 007 : "𝐋𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧."

I FINALLY CAME HOME AFTER STAYING AT BANDO'S HOUSE FOR A COUPLE OF HOURS, HE WAS PRETTY NICE BUT EMOTIONLESS AS ALWAYS. I opened the door and saw Mom in the kitchen cooking breakfast. "Looks like somebody is finally home, should've stay with whoever you were with." A light chuckle from mom come out. "Mom I'm here to apologize for ghosting you now could you please tell the police that I'm not even missing anymore?" I sighed. "If you think you could sneak out of this house once again then you're wrong Mikeila, you left everybody behind and worried about you then you wanna come here talking about an apology? You are selfish!"

I stayed quiet as she lectured. "I could've never done a missing person report but I did it because I fucking care about you and your wellbeing! At this point do whatever you want because I'm clearly not important enough."

"I'm sorry."

"For what?"

"For sneaking out of the house and leaving you guys worried about me, I only went to my friend's place so I wouldn't have to hear you lecture and Bando was really upset at me so I just ghosted everybody."

"All of this because of Bando? What did he do to you?"

"Nothing we just got into a argument about something."

"Okay but if you could've came home and we wouldn't be in this situation right now, ever thought about that?"

"No."

"Breakfast is on the table." She said as she served me breakfast then put it on the island counter, before she walked off she gave me a disappointing look. I sighed then sat down at the table then began eating. I messed up mom's trust in me and now she will never forgive me for running off like that. I ate the lonely flat bacon slowly and I knew I was alone but the food was delicious as always but it just didn't hit like usual maybe because the kitchen is dead silent and the energy is gone.

I finished my bacon and eggs breakfast then placed my plate inside the empty sink then walked off to my room, I opened it to find what it was like before I left, clean but messy at once but I didn't even care enough to clean what needed to be cleaned so I just lied down on my bed.

I missed the feelings of my warm sheets touching my exposed skin at night and my head hitting my soft pillow, I honestly missed the feeling of it but now I can feel it once again if I don't leave.

My phone started to vibrate under my covers and I smacked my lips before digging for the device I finally found it and Bando was FaceTiming me for some reason but I answered anyway trying to figure out why he was calling me when he just seen me. "Hello?" I questioned. "Yo you left your gun at my place, you want me to drop it off or..?" He asked. "No!" I blurted, "I mean..no! Uhm my mom is really sick right now but I'll come get it."