15FIF, 0015 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐁𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐟𝐢𝐭𝐬 𝐨𝐟 𝐌𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐧𝐞𝐬𝐬."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰A WEEK LATER

A WEEK LATER.

"HE TAKING YOU OUT TO CANCUN TODAY? BITCH I WANNA BE YOU SO BAD." Remy eyes glittered and I laughed. "Yes! Now I need to get off the phone witchu before Bando comes back to get me." I smiled and i heard the door knock and I immediately hung up. I got up from my bed then rolled my suitcase to the door and opened the door. "Ma, I'm gone!" I told her and I heard no response, I smacked my lips and Bando smiled, "come on ma we gotta go."

I held his hand then we began walking out the house. "You ready ma?" He asked me and I nodded, "I'm happy." I smiled, being pretty happy with getting out of the country.

THE AIRPORT

We made it to the airport and Bando was sleeping already we already checked in with our flight and I was so tired because it was early in the morning, we were waiting while I was seeing some stories on instagram and I noticed PleaseDontLack posted a picture of a throwback of Bando and Barmen and all the comments were bashing the both of them and I didn't say nothing in the comments because I didn't want any people thinking I was dickriding.

It was our time to go on aboard. "Bando." I shook him and he flinched. "Yeah?" He yawned and I held his hand then we got up to board the plane, we got first class and I was pretty shocked and looked around, Bando sat down on the chair and it got converting into a bed which was pretty cool.

There were privacy and I loved that, I got onto my seat and immediately went to play a movie and the screen had a welcoming scene. "Welcome Mikeila" I quietly celebrated before playing a movie. "Baby." He mumbled making me get scared. "Hm?"

"You look so pretty."

"Thank you."

"You gon' let me hit at the hotel?"

"Maybe."

"That's a yes most definitely."

"But! I wanna go to the beach first."

"Alright then."

I felt drowsy and tired so I laid back and began to rest my eyes.

FOUR HOURS LATER.

I opened my eyes and we made it, I felt the heat and Bando was already up and I got up from the seat. "I look ugly." I mumbled as I opened my phone camera to look at myself. "Nah you still pretty as hell." He smiled and I pouted, "be honest dude."