11VEN, 0011 : "𝐅𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐃𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐉𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

"ARE YOU DONE YET? YOU TAKING MAD LONG." Bando asked me outside of my door as I was putting on my heels I tripped. "Oh shit!" I yelped, I got quickly and fixed up my tight dress and opened the door. "Damn ma, you look fine as hell." Bando said with his deep voice and I smiled. We walked downstairs and my dad was knocked out on the couch and we crept out the door.

I ran towards the car almost tripping over again, "bro slow down the car ain't going nowhere." Bando teased me making me look back at him with a mug. "Fuck you then."

He unlocked the door and I opened the door then slid in the car, as I was getting a hard smack on my ass making me jump. "Ow Bando!" I looked at him. "Shut up nigga and close my door." He laughed and I shut the door.

I adjusted my seat down and went on my side, I was pretty tired and I wanted to take a nap. "Damn." I heard Bando muttered under his breath. "What?" I mumbled as I looked back at him. "Nothing."

He pulled over at a stop. "You still hungry?" He asked me and I nodded then he pulled up his pants then kept driving and we made to a captain boil which was my favourite spot.

"Oh my god I love seafood." I smiled and he nodded then
I laughed then stepped out the car then speed walked to the door. "Wait fatass I'm coming!" He shouted and I laughed, he finally went to door and pushed it open for me, I felt pretty nervous going out with the rapper Bando. I watched as Bando did the talking and he held my hand and we went to a table.

I sat down then Bando went on his phone for a quick second then turned it off. "Excuse me are you Bando! I love your music dude!" A white boy with straight blonde hair, that was in a middle part said beside Bando. "Word? Thank you for your support my heart." Bando smiled softly. "Can I get a picture please?"

Bando got up to take the picture with the fan and I smiled, he's really a inspiration for the younger generation and I loved that about him, he really cared for his fans dearly but never show it for real.

They took the picture and Bando sat down, "Thank you Bando! I love your music man!" The fan smiled before walking away. "Matthew come back to the table, they are serving breadsticks now!" His mom called after me and I giggled. "So you like seafood or what?" Bando asked me and I nodded happily making him chuckle, but it feels weird taking you out on a date."

"Hmm why? Because you ain't like me at all."

"I mean did lowkey but I just didn't want to get into a relationship because I'm bad at loving girls, I wanna love you like how you expect to be loved Mikeila, I want you to tell me your turns on and turns off, so I can know what not to say to you during an argument." He told me. "Well I hate when I argue with someone and they throw every dark secrets in my face, it makes me feel like I can't trust them anymore." I sighed.