12ELVE, 0012 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐂𝐚𝐥𝐦 𝐁𝐞𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐒𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐦"

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

"MIKEILA I HOPE YOU READY WHEN YOU COME BACK GIRL BECAUSE OF THAT FANTASY YOU WAS IN GON' CRASH WHEN YOU COME BACK." Remy warned me with a cautious tone of voice as we were on the phone. "Why what happened? I haven't bothered nobody." My eyebrows scrunched. "Barmen said some things around the block talking about you got impregnated by Bando." She explained. I sighed then I got a text suddenly from Mom.

MOM

MOM
I'm picking u up today so pack all ur things I'm coming.

MIKEILA
oh okay

"I gotta go back today," I smacked my lips and Remy smiled, "don't worry we gon' tag them hoes for real because you is not pregnant."

"On god we is."

𖡡 THE BRONX, NEW YORK

THE FANTASY I HAD IS NOW OFFICIALLY OVER FOR GOOD, I PUT ON LEGGINGS AND A TIGHT SHIRT TO AVOID GETTING PULLED AROUND IN A FIGHT I KNEW BARMEN WAS GOING TO FIGHT ME AT THIS POINT. I got out the car and Remy was outside with a grin on her face. "Ma can you hold my bags for me real quick?" I asked Mom as she was sitting in the car still. "I have to go to an appointment so I'll still have your bags but you already have clothes at home." She said as she turned on the car. "Alright bet."

I walked away to Remy from the car as it drove away, I saw Barmen coming out the store with her friend, I nodded then ran up on her. On sight meant on sight for me.

I popped her in her face, knocking her down and Remy went behind me and began fighting her friend. I was beating her face in the pavement, slamming her against the wall somebody lifted me up and I still had Barmen hair and dragged her. "Mikeila let go!" Bando voice told me, I let go of her hair and he let me down. "Stop spreading rumours about me bitch I'm not fucking pregnant!" I yelled at her while Remy was hitting her and Lee ran towards her. "Remy chill!" He yelled.

"Bitch you're weak!" Barmen yelled as she got up from the ground. I ran towards her again and slammed her on the floor, punching in her face my punches sounded really hard because you hear her skull getting hit.

"Mikeila!" Bando called after me and I knocked her against the brick wall and she started bleeding, I got off her then walked off. "Pussy ass bitch." I yelled back, Bando lifted me off the air then walked me towards the building.

"See watch I'm gon' fuck you up." Bando muttered. "How I defended myself because she made up some rumour saying that you got me pregnant." I got frustrated.

"Could've ignored that shit."

We went in the elevator and he pressed the button, I looked at the numbers changing as we went up floors and we got to our floor and we went to his house.

He opened the door then went towards the couch to lay me down, I was beyond mad and I was pretty happy that I whooped her ass again.

The door shut and I heard footsteps from Bando. "You wanna go outside and fight people? Arch your shit right now." He demanded. "Why?" I whined. "Mikeila don't make me repeat myself."

I arched my back, he pulled down my leggings and I heard him taking down his basketball shorts. "You gon' cum when I say so, this ain't pleasure no more." He told me as he stuffed my face deeper in the couch, I felt himself going inside of me roughly, I winced and whimpered right after he put it in.

"Fuck Bando!" I cried out, my mouth was agape and I clenched his arms. "Shut the fuck up and take my shit." He said aggressively, going in and out with aggression. I was close and I didn't wanted to make him angry so I held it in.

He pulled back my hair and I looked back at him. "Don't look at me." He told me as he smacked my face. I accidentally came and he looked down then stopped thrusting. "You fucking serious Mikeila? I ain't tell you to cum."

"I'm sorry." I breathed and he smacked my ass hard before thrusting again. "You not fucking sorry." He muttered. "I am sorry Bando, please." I whined. He pulled it out then turned me around.

He tapped his dick onto my forehead, I got up then he got me wiped down with a baby wipe. I was laid flat on my back on the couch, I watched as he sat down next to me, "you good?" He asked me gently. "My back hurts really bad." I whined, my back was hurting completely. "That's apart of the experience ma." He laughed. "No Bando, I need to go to the hospital." I mumbled and he laughed at me, "nigga you're fine, you just not used to niggas breaking you down."

I heard the door knock and I immediately put on my clothes, Bando walked towards the door and I heard a little boy voice. "Bro Eli, where's mom at? Why you at my door?" Bando smacked his lips. "Bro let me in, mom don't want me on the game anymore so I come to your house." Eli said. They started walking towards the door and Eli looked at me. "Hey lady with the fat ass." Eli greeted me and I realized who the boy was.

Bando slapped the back of his head, "nigga don't talk like that to my special guest." He yelled and Eli laughed then walked to other couch. "Y'all was watching Tv?" He asked Bando and he nodded.

Bando sat down and at this point I was gonna to scream my head off, i managed to get up finally and my back wasn't hurting as much.

I sat up and went on my phone, Bando put his arm over me and Eli made an "Ouuu" sound. "Y'all dating! I'm telling mommy!" Eli smiled. "Bro don't tell nobody about this worda bro I'll really whoop ya ass." Bando told him.

I laughed and Eli nodded. "I got a girlfriend too, her name is Abby." Eli smiled.

"Bro you're like eight you don't have a girlfriend better break with ha before I tell mom because she don't want you having no girl."

"Actually mom seen her and her parents, they like each other so don't do allat."

"I should punch the skin off you."

Eli rolled his eyes and began to call somebody on his phone, I laughed to myself and Bando looked at me, "ain't nothing funny about a little boy being in a relationship." He mumbled.

"Yo ma, I'm tryna see you at the park today I'll ask my mom if she can take me." Eli smiled. "Okay Eli, I'll see you there my mom wants me to go eat so I'll talk to you later." A little girl voice said.

I smiled and Bando made the loudest "Uhhh" sound like he was bothered by the two. "Leave them alone Bando they cute." I pouted. "No, Eli you is too little to handle a girl." He said. "Omar you need to chill plus we exchanged promises to each other that we wouldn't leave each other."

Damn they doing more than us but not really.

"Whatever." He mumbled.