16TEEN, 0016 : "𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐀𝐫𝐭 𝐎𝐟 𝐎𝐥𝐝 𝐌𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬."

𝑴𝑰𝑲𝑬𝑰𝑳𝑨 𝑨𝑼𝑹𝑨𝑰𝑵𝑨 𝑹𝑰𝑪𝑪𝑰

I WAS ON MY PHONE SCROLLING THROUGH MY FEED AND SAW THAT PLEASEDONTLACK POSTED A VIDEO OF SOMEBODY I USED TO HANG AROUND WHEN I WAS BACK IN COURTLANDT. "Whatchu think about Mikeila fuckin' around with Bando? Nah me and Mikeila used to go on the Sev block and she was mad innocent and quiet, we was mad cool but we just fell out because we weren't talking anymore." Jo laughed, "but I still respect her even though she wit' a opp."

I felt so bad and me and Jo were really friends like that back when I was flipping throughout blocks like Courtlandt and the Sev, he used to like me at one point but I wasn't ready for a relationship because we were so young and naive so the right thing was to leave the situation alone but I really wanted to talk to him one last time which I did.

I went into his dms and began to type.

JOWVTTZ

KEILADABARBIE
uhm hi jo I know we haven't talked in years, I wanted to know if you're okay and well.

JOWVTTZ
I'm good fr fr but why u in my dms respectfully? Don't u gotta man?

KEILADABARBIE
hmm, that's private information but I wanted to talk to you for the last time because we wouldn't cross paths at all lol

JOWVTTZ
still innocent and shy with that lil social anxiety shi?

KEILADABARBIE
idkkk but I'm still shy and have social anxiety but ion know bout the innocent part.

JOWVTTZ
nahhh you got ur cherry popped twin?

KEILADABARBIE
yeah lollll

JOWVTTZ
bru my lil girl growin up on me

KEILADABARBIE
now jo I ain't ya lil girl anymore

JOWVTTZ
yes u is nigga you used to be the same girl who used to jump on my back and bother me in the crib

KEILADABARBIE
stfu 😭

JOWVTTZ
where u even move to?

KEILADABARBIE
the t'z

JOWVTTZ
hmm u should come back to the sev ngl

KEILADABARBIE
ur friend Kay is on my body too much and it's annoying