CHAPTER 20

"Mikey is busy with me , Tell kisaki to fuck himself"  the red haired girl said with rage in her voice

"It's Gang stuffs , So Non gang member should stay out of it" Senju said while looking straight into the soul of ku chan.

Draken , Emma and izana went silent during Their cold war . Mikey clenched his fist broke the silence and said with his Stern voice.

"What's kisaki wants to discuss about??"

"Yesterday kisaki postponed that meeting with Italian mafia . And wants to discuss about it"  Senju informed The blondie while wearing her fake smile trying to be cute .

As the pinky said that ku chan jumped into their conversation and said coldly

"Is he that useless??? Can't he handle one meeting without Mikey?"

Emotional damage!!!

"The only useless person On this table is YOU" Senju said with her annoying voice .

Stfu bitch!!! You are the most useless one in my story

As senju said these words , the blood started boiling through the veins of the blondie.

There is no one in this world who can insult his wifey like that.

Even when ku chan was wrong in any conversation, Mikey still supported her in front of everyone but made her realise her mistakes when they were alone.

As, Mikey was about to defend the red haired girl , Draken chimed in their conversation and said annoyed

"Says The one who Manage to Fuck every single mission given to her "

The red haired girl started laughing and said

"oh!! So You Fuck Both your missions and the Manwhores"

The white haired man choked in his coffee and started laughing on the eed haired girl's word.

"Now , This is getting better , Emma Go and make some popcorns for me " izana said while grinning. The blondie girl just rolled her eyes hearing his brother's words.

The pink haired girl started getting angry, her blood is boiling through her veins. She clenched her teeth and said

"Don't try to act like a Boss , wheather Mikey is going or not in meeting is nothing to do with you"

Mikey is just holding the hands of the red haired girl under the table , he is fed up with this cat fight but his girl opened her sharp mouth again and said

"Atleast, I don't try to spread my legs for Him to notice me unlike you "

Mikey just face palmed in head hearing this comment, and then he heard the voice of his PA saying