CHAPTER 21

"I love you , But You can't be trusted baby" Mikey thought to himself and started driving.

The ride for the cemetery was filled with unwanted silence and this silence was killing Mikey from inside . He doesn't want to just drive but to start some conversation.

His driving is fast but not rough , as he do care about traffice rules and because of his red haired girl , he does not want to crash his car and die.

The red haired girl was just sitting silently looking out of the window lost in her own thoughts.

The blondie was giving her side eye glances time to time , but couldn't think of something nice to say. As he was struggling to choose his right words.

"She is so beautiful!!! I waana kiss her right here right now "

"Nahh!!! One wrong move and she will kick me out of the car"

Mikey thought to himself as he was side eyeing the girl

"Should I put my hand on her thick thighs???"

"Noo!!! Mikey that's molestation!!!" The blondie thought and shook his head.

The blondie was struggling with his actions as he can't bear this unpleasant silence.

"Maybe I should just hold her hands"

the blondie thought to himself and placed his hand on hers and interwined them. The red haired girl neither reacted nor hold his hand back.

She was looking outside the window as A flashback from her childhood crossed her head.

"I have decided who will lead the 3rd division after pa chin" the blondie of 15y old said while having his dorayaki.

After the arrest of 3rd division caption, and when takemicchi successfully saved draken from geting stabbed . All the captions of Toman is now gathered in a cafe as their leader called them to inform something.

Draken , baji and Mitsuya where sitting in the one side of the booth whereas Mikey and his girlfriend ku was sitting in the another side of the booth while facing them.

"Who????" All the three male said in union after what Their leader said.

The red haired girl was just having her ice cream silently as she already know why Mikey had called them to inform ABOUT.

"Kisaki tetta"

Mikey said while taking a bite of ice cream of his girlfriend.

After hearing the name baji's blood started boiling through his veins, he clenched his fist and said

"Why??? Who the hell is he to take Pa chin's place"

Draken and Mitsuya nooded at his words as they are agreeing with baji.

Mikey sighed heavily and explained

"Valhalla is planning to fight with us as if Kisaki joins us he will bring 250 members of ex morbius, It will help us in Fight"

The three males went silent hearing this and turned their head towards the red haired girl who was just enjoying her ice cream silently.

"Ku chan !! What do you think??" Draken said with his husky voice

"The heck!!! My lil sis will agree with this stupid plan" baji interupted draken while clenching his teeth.

After hearing baji's words the red haired girl stopped eating her ice cream and said
While yawning