CHAPTER 9

"WHERE DO U THINK YOU ARE GOING"

(Mikey's ROOM)

The husky voice which came from the other side of the bed gives her chills down her spine, as

she was sitting at the edge of the bed. She stood up and saw Mikey with his messy blond hairs which was covering the left side of his face , he was shirtless only wearing his trousers flexing his lean body and 6 pack abs. Sitting at the other side of the bed resting his back on the bed stand.

"Where Am I and What are u doing here" she said looking at the blondie into his dark eyes as now they are having a staring completion.

The blondie ignored her question and said with his stoic expression "WHY DID U LEFT ME 6Y AGO" , hearing this question she went silent, but she knew if she has to escape from here she has to think properly.

"DOES IT MATTER NOW????" She said nonchantly, as she is not interested to answer his fucking questions, she just wants to go home.

"WELL IT FUCKING MATTERS TO ME" the blondie said looking into her eyes , with angry

"JUST FORGET WHAT WE HAVE YEARS AGO , I JUST HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH U AND TOMAN" she said raising her voice , but his room is sound proof so no one can hear her voice from outside.

"I WON'T LET U GO ANYWHERE THIS TIME U UNDERSTAND " The blondie said with dead serious tone glaring at her.

"I DON'T NEED YOUR FUCKING PERMISSION" the red hair girl said with her serious tone and trying to walk to the door , as she was walking to the door , A hand holds her wrist and In a sec pinned her in the wall.

His one hand wrapped around her tiny waist and pulled her closer as their private parts are touching each other and other hand in her cheek.

"I LOVE YOU , YOU ARE MINE ONLY MINE , I WON'T LET U LEAVE ME AGAIN , PLEASE DON'T GO " Mikey said with passion as their faces are few inches away , she was surprised by his sudden action , she knew he loves her very much but his love is suffocating.

"YOUR LOVE MAKES ME FEEL SUFFOCATING, U INVADED MY PRIVACY BACK THEN , YOU PLANTED FUCKING CAMERAS IN MY HOUSE " the girl said frustrated as a little drop of tear fell out from her eyes down to her cheek ,Mikey saw the expression on her face ,

he can't see tears in her eyes so he leaned forward and kiss the tear that was falling from her eyes.

"It's was for your own safety , I was just trying to protect you , I will still protect to even if you like or not" MIKEY SAID AFTER KISSING HER CHEEK looking at her WITH His DARK EYES, still pining her to the wall hugging his waist.

"That's why You drugged me and fucking kidnapped me right?" She said raising her voice looking to his dark eyes. "PLUS YOU BECOME SOME KINDA CRIMINAL AND TOMAN IS CORRUPTED NOW"