CHAPTER 52

"This is A toman emergency , We Should Work together" Mikey of 13y old said to his gang members with a cocky smile

"We knew it!!!!!" All of them said in frustration except ku who was drooling sitting behind baji in his bike.

"Can We just Go Home already!!!!! It was My afternoon nap" the red haired girl said while yawning.

"Let's decide with Stone - Paper -scissor" Mikey said totally ignoring her words.

Draken , Mitsuya , Kazutora , Pachin , Baji , Ku and Mikey stood in a circle in the middle of the road to decide who will take Mikey's street hawk to Gas station.

"One Min !! Ku chin doesn't need to play , I would never want a girl to take my bike to gas station alone" The blondie said while looking at the girl who was still yawing.

"Hey!! Idiot , do you think I am weak or something!!!!!" The Red haired girl shouted at him making everyone scared a little.

"No!!! I am just saying You don't need You do It" the blondie said with a nervous smile.

"I agreee with Mikey!!! Ku Chan , You don't need to do it , I will do it for You instead" Kazutora said with a warm smile making Mikey give him a side eye.

"Simp!!! Both are Simp!!!" Draken whispered to Mitsuya.

"I don't want to come here anyways , You guys kidnapped me!!!!" Ku spat at them started pouting.

"Leave her , Let's play already" Baji said with frustration.

All of the Played Stone - paper - scissors and Baji lost the game which means he had to take Street hawk to Gas Station.

"Let's Go , Ku chin" the blondie said enthusiastically and hold her hand who was still pouting as they didn't let her play.

"Whyyy do Always I loose" baji said with frustration and proceed to go with his street hawk.

"Should I come with you?? Will You be ok??? Ku said with worry.

"Nope!!! Go with Mikey" baji replied with a warm smile.

"Oi Mikey , Take care of her" Baji added.

"You don't need to remind me , I will" the blondie said with a proud tone while holding her hand.

"These clowns!!! What do they think of me?? A fragile doll???" The Red haired girl thought to herself while rolling her eyes.

As baji and others aparted ways and Mikey and ku went to beach with others. But suddenly Ku was not getting right feeling about it as she was concerned about her twin brother.

She stopped in her track making Mikey stop too and said "I am worried about him , I should go and check on him"

"Ok!! Let's go , I just remember That I forgot my swim trunks in the bike" the blondie said with a calm tone.