CHAPTER 26

"Can You sleep with me tonight??"The red haired girl said while lifting her head to face him.

After hearing these words from her mouth, Mikey was confirmed that something was bothering her very much and that thing was the reason of her sudden mood swings.

He looked down to the girl who was looking at him with her red and puffy eyes , and hugging him tightly as if he could disappear any time soon. He didn't replied to her Question of sleeping together and leaned down to kiss her passionately.

He smashed his lips against her and cupped her cheeks from both of his hands. The red haired girl closed her eyes and started kissing him back as she placed her hands into his blond hairs. Their lips was started moving in rhythm. Both of them closed their eyes and feeling the electrifying touch of thier lips on each other.

Mikey moved his both hands to grabbed her ass , insisting her to jump. The red haired girl encircled her legs around his torso without breaking the kiss. Her hands encircled around his neck still kissing him.

Mikey lifted her up and moved to the coach, he sat on the coach and placed the girl on his lap without breaking the kiss. Soon they broke the kiss to catch their breath. As both of them were panting heavily looking gasping for some air.

"Now, Tell me Why are You so depressed" Mikey asked with his calm voice creasing the cheeks of the red haired girl gently.

The girl didn't answer him instead she hugged him and buried her face in his heavy chest. After hearing this question she couldn't control her tears , she started sobbing under his chest. She clenched on his shirt tightly. As her sobs muffled by his chest.

Mikey panicked seeing the love of his life so broken , he knows that she is not someone who shows her vulnerable side that easily. She is just like him kept all the pain to herself, bear all the hardships alone.

"Baby , Please talk to me , What is bothering you so much??? I knew it , I shouldn't have left You alone"

The blondie said with his sweet voice while creasing her red hairs. he just calmly wanted to made her speak about the problem.

But the red haired girl didn't respond and continue to sob against his chest. Mikey sighed heavily and placed his hand to her face to make her look at him.

"What do You want baby?? I can do anything to stop you from crying" the blondie said with passion in his eyes while he was creasing her wet cheeks.

"I - sobs - want -sobs - my - sobs - MoM " Ku said between her sobs looking into his dark eyes.

Mikey's heart ached hearing her demand , this is the only thing he knew that he can't fullfill like how can he give her a dead person.

"I see , So You are missing You Mom" the blondie said with his low voice and Hugged her more tightly. "I wish , I could Give You that" he added.

"I know , You are carrying a burden of your mom's death deep inside your heart, but I want to assure You that , You don't have to keep carrying it alone , let it out before me. I know that I can't fill the void of baji or Your mom in your heart , but I promise, I will never leave You , We will always be together , till death"

The blondie said with mix of sadness and determination while hugging her tightly.

As he finished talking, he heard soft snors . He looked down only to see the red hair girl who was exhausted from crying sleeping peacefully like a baby.