CHAPTER 12

As The red haired girl dragged her bff to Mikey's room. Now they are sitting in the couch in either side facing each other.

 Now they are sitting in the couch in either side facing each other

Emma was confused on why she was being dragged to his brother's room. Ku went silent for some minutes but broke the silence by asking

"How toman ends up like this????"

Emma know that , the red haired girl has lots of questions in her mind after all she was just being kidnapped by his brother without her consent. She took a deep breath and said

"Toman changed because Mikey changed and He changed that day When you left him and Toman"

The red haired girl is shocked, she didn't know that her small action will lead to this mess , now she is feeling a little guilty for her past actions.

"What do you mean?" the red haired girl asked her with hint of guilt in her voice.

"After the vallahla incident, Toman somehow involved in all illegal activities and After 4y Toman becomes Japan's no. 1 Yukuza gang" Emma said sighing looking at the red hair girl into her eyes.

"That's why You guys are now this filthy rich" said the red head looking around the luxurious room of sano MANJIRO.

Emma chuckles at her comment seeing How fascinated her bff is. She continued talking and said pointing outside the window.

"This is the Empire Mikey build in all these years , As you  look outside the window , U can see The head quarters of TOMAN"

                    ( *TOMAN HQ*)

Ku's eyes become wide when she noticed a large building of atleast 25th floor outside the window. The building is fucking tall and beautiful.

"Fuck!!! , WHAT IF POLICE FIND HIM???"

The red haired girl said as she freaks out , seeing the Toman hq right in front of her.

Emma waved her hand trying to calm her down and said

"Don't worry Police can't do anything to My brother , This place we are right now is in outskirts of Shibuya"