CHAPTER 53

Late at night, while it was raining hard outside , Ku and Mikey were cuddling together in bed naked

Late at night, while it was raining hard outside , Ku and Mikey were cuddling together in bed naked. The Blondie hugged the girl wrapping his hand around her tiny waist.

Their bodies were interwined onto each other as Mikey's head were rested between her breasts.

Only Mikey was fast asleep in the arms of his Ku Chin But the Red haired girl was staring at his sleeping face while running her fingers into his blond hair.

She was exhausted from the hard core sex they had few hours ago , Her body was sore between her thighs , her shoulder and collarbones was filled with hickeys.

But No the area of neck as Mikey was forbade to give hickeys on the neck , It's tiring for her to hide it.

But The thought of Who was the traitor of Toman , She could not bring herself to sleep , she was just staring at Mikey's sleeping face as thinking about the possibilities of Who could be the traitor.

"Who is the traitor?? How did that person knew about Our secret date Yacht?? Even I didn't knew about it." She thought to herself.

"I need Akito to gain some Information about Black Venom"

24 Hours AGO

"Hey!! Get My Yacht ready!!! I need it for this evening" Mikey ordered someone across his phone in the parking lot.

"Ok boss!!" The person said across the phone.

"And I don't need any distrubance , So tell the Driver to adjust the Yacht in autopilot mode" the blondie ordered.

Little did he knew that Yuzuha was listening to his conversation from a distance.