CHAPTER 28

The Conference Room filled with whispers and mumbles after the arrival of Toman's Boss with his beautiful Girl

All the executives are staring her with eyes full of lust with the desire of sexual appetite. All the OG Toman members already know the Girl so they were just sitting there waiting for their boss to say something.

"Why are They staring at me like They have never seen a Woman before??" The red haired girl whispered to Emma fully creeping out by the stares.

"Cuz They don't know You are Mikey's Wifey" the Younge sano whispered back.

Mikey was standing besides ku chan observing the whole room. He was so pissed off by the lusty stares of these mother fuckers as he was this close to take out his gun and massacre each and every soul.

Draken reads the Room throughly and cleared his throat.

"Attention!!!! Everyone, Our Boss called You here for Some Important Announcement" Draken shouted at them to gained their attention.

Mikey stepped forward a little , his posture was like a great leader commanding his trusted army.

"You all know , Tokyo Manji gang is at No. 1 In Japan , as Our Organisation is getting bigger ,My  Responsibility is also Increasing day by day"

"So I am going To introduce you all to Your New boss"

Everyone went silent after hearing this as this was a huge change for them.

"Baji Ku , As Old Members know She was the 2nd in Command Of Tokyo Manji Gang 6y back"

"And She will be 2nd in Command Of Toman from now"

"Respect her just like You respect me , Step forward if any of you have a issue with this" Mikey Announced with his powerful charm and stern voice.

Nobody have balls to disrespect the decision of their boss , not even kisaki . As he have to be in Mikey's good books So that he could kill ku without any suspicion.

"Good!! That's what I thought" Mikey said with his stern voice and stoic expression.

The red haired girl just stood there beside him staring at the crowd.

She really got deja vu from the time when they used to have meeting at the Musashi shrine. All the flashbacks of their meetings flooded through her mind.

"Now , One by One Introduce Yourself to Your new boss"  Mikey ordered them.

All the executive become attentive looking at each other deciding who will go first.

"Hurry Up!! We don't have whole day" Izana ordered firmly.