CHAPTER 67

The wedding ceremony went smooth without any heckles. After having the Wedding Dinner all the guests started going their own way.

The Newlyweds couple left the Venue to head out for their honeymoon in Europe
It was a month Europe trip travelling and sight seeing all the beautiful countries lies in it.

The Red haired girl set off the Newlyweds in the car. She looked around and found herself alone at the entrance of the hotel.

Mikey was gone.

She frowned a little , and started heading to her hotel suit where they were staying for the wedding. Clicking of the heels could be heard in the corridor. Her eyes were looking around searching for her meow meow.

As she opened the door of her room and got stunned. Her jaw dropped on the floor as she freezed at her entrance staring inside the room without blinking her eyes.

"What the ACTUAL FUCK!!" she whispered under her breath putting her both hands on her mouth.

The room was decorated with red roses and petals , Fresh scented candles were lying on the coffee table. A path made of rose petals that was going in the way of the large bed bounded with candles. Whole Room was giving the most romantic vibe ever.

She moved her sight in the room to search , and saw him coming out the somewhere

She moved her sight in the room to search , and saw him coming out the somewhere. His face lighten up , his lips curl upward  , he gave her a soft smile and approach her.

He pulled her closer by her waist and wrapped one hand around it and cupped her face with the other. Pressed their lips together and started kissing her passionately. The Red haired girl closed her eyes and kissed him back , pulling him closer.

They broke the kiss to catch their breaths and Mikey attached their forehead together and whispered "Happy Birthday Baby~" while looking deep into her eyes.

She blushed hard and smiled a little. She wrapped her both hands around his neck and said

"Damn... When did You get the Time to do this???" Her voice has a hint of of surprise and confused.

"How Can You say , I did all this decorations?? I could just hire someone to do this👀" Mikey asked back with a flirty smile.

She kissed his nose and and said while clingy onto him "Umm.. It's because I know You too well"

"Hmm??" He raised a brow.

"I know , You are the one who did it cuz Sano Manjiro will never ever let any other man enter Our Room" she said with a giggle.

"Got a point" he agreed.

"Thank You so much , But You didn't have to do all this" she whispered with a warm smile. Her hands were wrapped around his neck while Mikey was holding her by her waist.