CHAPTER 37

"Don't Worry baby , I killed that bitch"

Mikey said with his soft voice.

The red haired girl was lying in the comfortable chair near the swimming pool. As she was so drunk that she was not being herself.

She let out a giggle hearing this and ask innocently "Why did You kill her??"

Mikey smiled hearing her question , as he came closer to her face , and  started creases her cheeks in circular motion as he replied

"Cuz That Bitch dared To Pull A Fucking gun against My Wifey~~" his voice has a hint of pure love and affection.

The red haired girl instantly cupped his face with her small hands and started to kiss him roughly as if she was so desperate to feel his lips on her.

. The blondie got shocked with her sudden action as he was not expecting her to be this bold when she is drunk. But he knew that it's because of the whiskey which made her kiss him.

He didn't kiss her back and push her away gently saying "Calm down , Not Now"

She pouted saying "Why not??" her voice was a hint of desperation.

He let out a sigh and said "It's not You , It's the whiskey"

"You are drunk Af" he added.

After hearing this , the red haired girl pouted even more and said "I hate You.."

"That's why I stopped You" Mikey replied with a heartbroken smile.

The blondie started removing his coat and helped the girl of wear the His coat.

He made sure to close all the buttons of his Coat to cover her Upper body completely.

"Who told You to wear this dress , It's barely even covering You"

Mikey mumbled while putting the coat on ku , As he was frustrated seeing the revealing dress , she was wearing.

"Am I looking ugly????" The red haired girl asked with her drunk tone.

"No!!! But This dress is looking ugly" Mikey replied with a soft smile while closing the button of his Coat.

"Let's Go back to the ball ok??" The blondie said giving a soft smile. He gently picked up the girl in a bridal style.

He rolled his eyes when he saw the slit of the dress exposing her left thigh. He adjusted her dress so that her legs should be covered properly.