Chapter 34 - The Final Chapter

Loki sat beside me as I sobbed over my son's body, holding me close, tears running down his own cheeks.

Then a voice spoke from behind me. "Percy, he's not dead," Will said gently.

My eyes snapped to meet his as I ignored the gods and demigods gasping as my identity was revealed. "Heal him!"

He knelt beside me and muttered a complex healing spell, his eyes shut in concentration. When he opened them again, Sam's breathing became noticeable and his arm healed. His blood red eyes opened and met mine.

He noticed my red eyes and tearstained cheeks and said quietly, "I'm sorry, Dad."

I just shook my head and pulled him in for a tight hug. "I'm just glad you're alive. I don't think I could wait a million years for you to reform."

He smiled slightly and looked to Jamie, pulling away from me to hug him. Soon, everyone was hugging him.

I stepped back to let Shuri through. She slapped him. Hard. "Don't you dare die on me again, Sammy!" she shouted before pulling him into a hug.

He looked surprised, but after months together in the labs, I wasn't. They had grown extremely close. A little too close for my liking, but I approved of the relationship regardless. He hugged her back. "I won't," he promised.

I smiled and turned to find my husband, who had gone to find Thor, but I was tackled in a hug by an Olympian that I did not want a hug from.

"Poseidon, get off of me before I blast you," I said through gritted teeth.

He let go of me, looking at me in shock. "My son—"

I cut him off angrily. "I'm not your son!" I shouted, drawing a lot of attention. "That ended when you disowned me! Betrayed me! I have a father, and it is not you!"

Loki materialized next to me, placing a hand on my shoulder. "Love, calm down before your powers get out of control," he whispered in my ear.

I calmed at his touch, but still glared fiercely at Poseidon. "Don't ever touch me," I said icily. "I am not afraid to blast you and let Triton take your throne. At least he didn't believe lies," I spat. It was true. While Triton didn't help me, as he was forbidden by Poseidon, he did make it clear that he believed I was innocent. He knew I wouldn't kill my family as Poseidon had believed and stood firm in his beliefs, disgusted by the way they were treating me.

I turned and glared at the other gods who betrayed me before smiling softly at the demigods and loyal gods. It was not the demigods' fault that I was betrayed. These were new demigods. They weren't even alive when I was at Camp. I might have hated the camps, but I didn't hate the demigods that were inside of them. "Do not be afraid to call for my help," I assured them. "Pray to me and I will come."

Then I turned to my team. "Come on, guys," I said. "We're going home."

Gamora looked sadly at Peter and Nebula and I sighed as Sam did the same with Shuri. I sighed. "Shuri, Nebula, Peters, Thor, Tony, Pepper, and Morgan may come with us for a tour of our home planet. The rest of the Avengers may come at a different time. No weapons allowed."

T'challa frowned. "Shuri is my sister."

I frowned and looked at Shuri. She shrugged. "T'challa is also invited," I said with a sigh.

The group that was invited smiled tiredly and disarmed. I smiled and waved my hand, giving them energy. We first stopped at Tony's cabin to get Morgan, who squealed and ran to hug us, Happy left behind and completely forgotten.