Chapter Thirty Conclusions

What happened to the characters? 2 years later

Wonyoung - Wonyoung and Jihoon are still going strong and happy. Wonyoung is a rising star in the acting world. She is still an idol in IVE and hangs out with her members and Jihoon often she is happy and content in life she attends fashion shows, acts and is even learning French.

Jihoon - Jihoon is a popular Mc and Idol. He is working hard and happy. Saving up with wonyoung they rent a house in Jeju where they sped there holidays and breaks. He recently booked an ambassadorship for dior.

Jae Hyun - After his break up with wonyoung he left the whole industry for good. He is actually dating the girl from the bakery and works at a company he is comfortable and living well he still thinks about wonyoung though.

Starboys - The new boy group sensation with amazing album sales and millions of streams. There currently on there Asia and america tour.

IVE - The members are as hot as every and trending everywhere Yujin is an iconic mc who is still thriving Leeseo and Gaeul do dance lives with there fans and Liv is performing on the masked sing. REI recently got to vist her family for a few weeks in japan.

The End

I want to thank my Followers and readers 🥰 I hope you enjoyed the ending and understand how all the idols and everyone ended up. I know it was a bit of a twist who wonyoung ends up with but I hope you enjoyed it 😅. Thank you all so much and I have more books coming soon 💕🥰