8. Alone plan

"Yeah, I know he looks silent and all, but, dude, don't be deceived. This person right here-" Drake points at Frank who was sitting beside him "is a total maniac once you get to know him."

Yep, Frank, Drake and Chimon, the trio, were  enjoying their said lunch in cafeteria. More like Drake and Chimon were enjoying making fun of Frank and and all Frank was able to do was stabbing Drake through his eyes. This was his umpteenth time murdering Drake with his you-are-dead looks but it's Drake we are talking about.

"And you know this guy is afraid of animals. Like every animal. Small, big, cute, no matter what." Drake told Chimon. Seemed like Drake was having the day of his life telling someone about Frank that he never got to do.

"Same as his brother." Oops!! Chimon said the forbidden fact. "I m-mean my brother. He is afraid of animals, too." What a lie? His brother was literally a veterinarian. Afraid? Nah, bro loved animals.

Drake had a mischievous smile on his face as he said "oh, really than you should introduce us to your brother. Frank and he might become good friends."

"Ye-yeah, sure."

They continued their talk when someone accidentally bumped into their table followed by the fall of tissue box. That person without picking it up left with a not-so-genuine sorry. Rude, the trio thought. Frank and Chimon tried to pick up the box when their hands slightly brushed. Frank jerked his hand away from Chimon's. This was the 56th time Chimon noticed Frank behaving wierd. Drake, again, tried to lighten the awkward moment with his lame talks, but by this time Frank's behavior already made some way to Chimon's 'something's strange' list.

.....

"I have a question. All you Vihokratana siliblings are in same uni yet you never go to the cafeteria to have lunch together, why? Perth asked with his mouth stuffed with food.

Perth, Nanon, Ohm were having their lunch at the small canteen like place for students of the architecture building. Actually, they had this place in every faculty's building and a huge cafeteria in the middle of the university.

"Just because we are siblings doesn't mean I will go back and forth from our architecture building to cafeteria when I can have my lunch in peace here. And they are my siblings which give another reason not to exhaust myself. I see their face every day and always have my breakfast and dinner with them. Got that, idiot?"

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever. Just say you want to be with your boyfriend." Perth whispered but the keen eared Nanon still heard it.

"If you know that then why are you still here being a third wheel of all times."

"Because, my dear friend, I am afraid I might lose my innocent best friend if he stays alone with you."

Ohm, who just wanted to have his lunch in peace, was once again questioning his existence on that table when both, Nanon and Perth, were fighting like kids totally forgetting about the poor soul.

.....

It was night and Pluem wanted to revise some notes before going to sleep but, hell, he was not able to focus. He still hasn't talked to Frank. The said boy is avoiding him like corona whenever he tries to talk to him. This won't do. He can't focus on other things when he already has so much in his mind already. Closing his book he stood up. Now, here he was, in front of his parents room. He knocked the door twice and entered in after a small 'come in' from his Dad.

"Hey kiddo, It's 11 already why aren't you in bed?" his Dad asked him.

"Just can I sleep with you two? I.....don't want to feel lonely."

"Aww. My big baby, come here." New, who was under the blanket already, motioned Pluem, who straight up went to his Papa's embrace under the blanket.

"Hey, hey, hey!!! What about me? I am asking for a hug since past one hour, Hin." Tay whined like a little kid he still was in the inside.

"Yeah, just after cuddling for an hour." New added.

"Such a show off. I just wanted some peaceful sleep with my parents after a stressful self study session."

"You should not stress yourself with too much studies, Pluem. You are already too good in your studies, kid." Tay marked out as New ruffled Pluem's hair. Pluem nodded. Pluem was so good in his studies that he never fell off from the top three. He needed to continue working hard for this exams too, after that he had to do internship. He didn't want to disappoint his parents, not when they have struggled so much to raise him up.

Tay laid down beside Pluem, embracing his both babies tightly and sighing before leaving the embrace.

"What's this, Dad?" Pluem asked with a chuckle.

"Your power booster, kiddo. Don't ever feel lonely. I am here, so is your Papa and brothers. Don't open door for loneliness when you have us." His Dad might be clumsy but when it comes to handling other's emotions he is the best. Pluem has got the best Dad and Papa. He will never deny that.

"And if you feel like there's something you can't tell us then, like I always say, tell it to someone else other than family, someone you trust. Just don't keep things inside. Things that we keep inside starts being the highlights of overthinking and the next thing we know is we get eaten up by our over thinking while everything is just fine." His Papa's words.

His Papa is right. Keeping things inside will only hurt Frank. His brother needed to talk to him, to let it all out. They need to talk.

"Umm...Papa, as you said things need to be out. So, you know we are having a three weeks holiday starting from next week. So, can I go to the farm house with Nanon and Frank a bit early. I want to have some talk with them alone."

"You can definitely. You are already an adult.  You just need to inform us but still I am happy you ask us things and talk to us without hesitation. I will give you the farm house keys tomorrow. Now sleep and throw all nonsense out of your head when you are with your Papa and Dad. Good night." With a kiss on his forehead from his Papa he drifted off.

.....

"Kids, you will be going to the farm house early alone since your Dad and I have some work here-" the twins made a disappointed face as New continued. "but don't worry we will be joining you real soon."

Pluem gave his parents a sweet smile. Without even asking they helped him with all that 'going alone plan'.

"Ohh right. I have already asked my two friends to join me for holidays. That won't be a problem, right?" Nanon asked. Oh dear Non, ruined his brother's 'alone time plan' even before it started.

"Why didn't you tell us first?" Tay asked.

"I did, Dad. Remember last Saturday you were doing something on your laptop and I told you how lonely my friends would be on this holidays and you suggested to invite them to our farm house. So, indirectly it is you who invited them and I appreciate it. Thanks, Dad." Non said with a smile.

Shit. How can Tay forget? It was his idea.

Tay looked up when he felt a piercing gaze. Right, New was giving him some death glares. Now, he is dead.

.......

A/N: Sorry I didn't publish last week. But maybe I will publish on this monday as an apology. See you soon.