17. "Rich spoilt brat!"

Pluem thuded his bag on the floor and slipped himself on the couch. His head started to ache again. Oh, this travels! Others were no different. Though the bus was comfy and the travel was fun being tired after a four hour bus trip was an acceptable reason. "I will give a call to Dad." Pluem looked at the twins direction but Frank ignored him and Nanon gave him a small nod. Pluem left the living room.

"It was fun. It's my first time traveling with a bus, you know." Drake confessed smiling at Frank.

Nanon huffed. "Rich spoilt brat!" He whispered loud enough for everyone to hear.

Drake tried to ignore Nanon. Many times. He did his best to do so but now Drake have had enough with him. He kept on pushing Drake's nerves on every chance he got. "What the hell is your problem, Nanon. I know you don't like me much but now you are going too far. See, ignore me if you don't like me but stop this childish acts, will ya?"

"Hey Drake, chill! You know Nanon. He doesn't really mean it." Frank didn't like the tone Drake used to talk to his brother. He knew Nanon was wrong and needed to be corrected but still when Drake finally spoke to Nanon he felt a rage of anger.

"Seriously, Frank! You are taking his side. You know he is trying to piss me off since the moment I entered your house and you noticed it too yet you are..." Drake shook his head and sighed closing his eyes. He knew nothing comes to Frank before his family not even him. Maybe he isn't even second for Frank. "I think I should let this go too, right? Like how I always have to. Okay, be that as it may because like hell anyone even cares." Drake stomped out of the living room.

Chimon came closer to Frank and gently bumped his shoulder to Frank's. "At least go after him, Frank. He looked kinda hurt this time." He whispered. Drake and Frank do quibble sometimes on some small matters but it's never to the extend of hurt. This time it wasn't even like they fought yet it felt to Chimon like some dreadful spots of Drake were pressed.

Frank shook his head with a sad smile. "He doesn't like people coming after him when he isn't in a, you know, great mood." Frank knows this through experience. People might call him a horrible friend and he admits he absolutely is but going after him would still be a bad choice knowing Drake's temper. Drake needs space right now. Interrupting his time won't help. 

"Are you sure? It didn't look like that to me though. I thought he was waiting for you to follow him or at least stop him, Frank. Are you really sure he doesn't want you right now? Think it again, bro." Chimon insisted but Frank didn't quite agree with him. He didn't co-operate with Chimon's words.

An hour or so went by and Pluem came back surprisingly with Drake. "Go, sit back at your  place." He commanded Drake and even more surprising for Frank Drake obeyed him which he rarely does to anyone even Frank. 

"Hey, you ok?" Frank asked. When Drake saw him he did kinda look concerned for him. Drake wanted to reach out to those glabellar lines on his forehead and help Frank release them but he needed to control himself. Drake shouldn't always give in so easily. He needed Frank to know about him still owning at least a little ounce of self respect, that he still cared for himself not as much as he cared for Frank but still it was there even if it was just a little.

"I don't think it would matter much to you even if I ain't okay, right? After all it's Nanon who should be cared more." No, that's absolutely not what he wanted to say. He certainly wanted to make Frank a bit guilty but that came out nastier than Drake had intended. That wasn't how he wanted to express himself. He just wanted Frank to know how he was feeling by the most simple and genuine words. He wanted Frank to know he feels hurt too, he has those emotions too. 

"I know you are angry and it's totally understandable but Drake-" Frank was in the middle of completing his sentence but Drake got up from his seat.  "Pluem, can I please sit beside you? It's a bit uncomfortable here or just give us room, please? Drake requested Pluem.