9. Accident

"New, I didn't remember that I said that and Nanon will actually invite his friends to our farmhouse. I am sorry." Once Tay and New were in their room Tay started to apologise to New. He felt he should.

"I am not mad at you, Te. So, stop apologising. It's a good idea to invite Nanon's friends to spend their vacations together. I am just mad at the situation. From a few days I noticed how Frank is giving Pluem a cold shoulder. I know you didn't notice-" Tay looked down as he felt guilty. "and you don't have to feel guilty for that because we know how good Frank is at hidding things. I was happy that Pluem came to me to talk. I thought by this vacation they will get some time together. They need to talk things out but now even Frank asked if he can bring his friends too. And this is the first time he would bring his friends. So I can't even say no any more. I am just-" New sighed trying to let go the exhaustion.

Tay came forward pulling his husband into a tight hug and with a smile said "it's ok, Hin. Our boys will sort out their things on their own just fine. They can't stay mad at each other for long that's for sure. And if they still can't, then we are here to help them, aren't we?" New nodded relaxing himself in his husband's embrace.

.....

"So, you are coming to spend the vacations with my family." It wasn't a statement. It was an order. One that Drake could not refuse. Frank wanted him there. Drake was happy. Frank thought about him. Yeah very happy. He agreed to come.

Frank smiled "Also, can you help me with Chimon, too? I want him to come, too. Pluem will be there and he isn't bringing any of his friends unlike Nanon and well..., Me." Right, he still had some hesitations to call Drake his friends but there's some progress. Yeah, there is. Definitely.

"I will help you with that. Don't worry." Drake replied.

And there came the devil. As they talked the said person entered the classroom with a sunshine smile , waving at Drake and Frank's direction.

"Wave your hand, Frank. It's a general courtesy." Drake whispered nudging Frank's elbow as he waved his hand towards Chimon followed by Frank.

.....

"Hurry. Say what you want to and leave. I have patients to take care of." Win's tone wasn't harsh but it was stern enough for Dew to understand Win's mood. And boy knew one wrong word and even his friendship might end with Win. Yet my boy chose the wrong words.

"Can you just go back home?"

Win scoffed at Dew's words. His reaction was so audible that even the people on the table next to them peeked a look at them. This is why Dew hates to do personal talks at cafes, worst this was the one in front of Win's clinic.

"You must have known what your best friend did yet you are here to lecture me to go back. You are in no place to tell me what to do."

"And trust me, I know that. I know what he did is so wrong and I know just that much wrong I am at to tell you to go back. But please go back. That idiot is drinking every night and working like crazy on days. He isn't listening to me." Dew paused to study Win's expression. Nothing. He continued "Go back. Talk it out and if you can't anymore get a divorce. Let each other go for God's sake. I can't see you two destroying each other." He wasn't screaming but his voice was high enough to show Win his frustration. It worked. This time he saw some change in Win's eye. "I am your friend so am I his. I can't tolerate seeing you two hurting each other. You two can't go on like this. Fight, hurt, apologise, and make up just to fight again. And I can't always help you two whenever you two fight when I don't even know the root reason behind those fights. Sort out your things soon before you two end up hurting each other so much that every single ounce of humanity left in you two for each other will die. And no. It's not just you whom I lectured. It's him too." Dew got up and left the cafe not before paying the bill.