Game start

Third person POV

The purple-haired woman tenses up slightly as the man smirks in response. Licking his lips, he slowly tilts her chin up and in a low seductive tone, "Got any more secrets for me, Loki?"

With the woman's line of work, people finding out about her identity wasn't a huge problem since all she needed to do was kill anyone who did. After all, dead men tell no tales. But the woman known as 'Rin Haitani' could be considered a person who didn't exist. She had hidden herself so deep within her web of lies and masks that her true name could hardly be found. Let alone the name Loki. So how did the man know?

Rin Haitani could be described as lazy, carefree, and overall easygoing. But when it came to her 'masks' she became very careful, making sure nothing could expose her identity. So meticulous that she wouldn't even let a fly in. In the few events that her identity was revealed, it was revealed intentionally. Never has it been by an accident. Rin Haitani was a woman who did not allow accidents nor did she believe in coincidence, let alone fate. Yet, this man, Sanzu Haruchiyo, was the first and only one to figure her out.

Rin's (or your) POV

Forcing my confusion down, I smile innocently at the man. "Since you know how much I love games, you should know I'm quite a curious person. So how about you fulfill my curiosity and tell me why you think I'm Loki?" I hum playfully, completely controlling my facial expressions. Just like my masks, no one needs to know how I truly feel about the situation. Emotions cause people to lose their reasoning, it's not needed. In a game, one must never allow oneself to express fear or uncertainty cause the moment you do, the game is over. And you've lost.

"No can do princess," he hums tightening his grip on my waist, pulling me closer to him. "But since I know how much you love games, how about we play another one? If you win, I'll tell you," he whispers in a low mischievous tone.

"What kind of game?" I question, running a hand through his rosy pink hair.

"A game of capturing the flag~," He whispers, nibbling on my ear.

"Do elaborate~," I moan softly as his kisses reach my neck.

"The game is simple. Instead of each having a flag, there will only be one. Where I'll be on the offensive and you My Queen will be on the defensive. All you have to do to win is to prevent me from getting your flag and I'll win if I snatch your flag away." Sanzu explains, smiling in satisfaction at the trail of hickeys he marked on me.

"So what's the flag?" I ask, leaning in to mark him back.

"It's not what, it's who~," he grunts as I leave a trail of hickeys down his neck.

Before I could reply, Sanzu roughly cages me in the railings of the balcony, slamming his lips onto mine. "Shit, mmhhh~," I groan as his tongue forces itself in.

"W-who's the f-flag then.. mhmhm~," I say in between the rough heated kisses. The man doesn't respond, instead, he tilts my head slightly to kiss me deeper. "S-sanzuuu~~," I whimper as his knee begins grinding me.

"Fuck!" He grunts, looking up at my messy state. "You look so tasty," Sanzu hums licking his lips then proceeding to lift me, tossing me on the bed.

Third Person's POV

The man was falling. Falling into her abyss. Her devildom. Her pandemonium.

It was probably... no definitely a bad idea to stay with her. For all he knew, she could be teaming up with the police to end him. To end all of Bonten. Considering her identity as Loki, it wouldn't be hard to frame everything on Mikey and make the Haitani brothers come out as victims. That way she gets instant fame and status for getting rid of the most dangerous criminal organization in Japan while also insuring her brothers safety.