Ch-5

In the morning

I get frustrated by the annoying sound of the alarm clock...aahhh why it is disturbing my precious sleep.I extended my right hand to the night stand and switched off the alarm.

I turned and snugged myself into something warm...i tightly hugged the warm pillow beside me and pulled it towards myself. Soon i felt something heavy on my waist, it must be the pillow....what!!! The pillow doesn't have arms. I shot opened my eyes and realised it was Taehyung... ohh i forgot now i am married.

Dumbo yn how can you forget about your own marriage...hehe. I turned my head upwards and saw taehyung peacefully sleeping while hugging me and not only he...i realised my head was on his chest and my arms around his body.

A small smile crept on my face while seeing him...and remembering about my life.... Now my life has given me a chance to live happily and i don't want to lose this opportunity... so, i will give my best to this life now.

He was looking like a baby while sleeping, i just stared at him for a while. His eternal face which has a mole on his nose, his messy hairs, his black long eyelashes, his perfect pink tinted lips, his features...he was not looking less than a model while sleeping.

turned my gaze around to see the time and the wall clock states that it's already 7:30am....ohh nooo at 9am mom and dad have to go and i am already late. I slowly and silently moved taehyung's hands from my waist in order not to wake him up and successfully i moved out of the bed.

I selected my clothes for the day and made my way towards the bathroom.
After taking a bath and changing my clothes i came back to the bed to get up taehyung...aahh its been only one day and i think the most difficult task is to wake him up.I moved towards taehyung and slightly shook him.

Me: Taehyung...wake up!!

Taehyung: --------

Me: Taehyungggg....wake up *i slightly harshly shaked him only to hear his groan*

Taehyung: Waeee....

*he said and rolled himself to the other side*

I sighed heavily and moved to the other side of the bed.

Me: Wake up taehyung...we have to see off mom and dad and you have to drive them to the airport *i said while sitting beside himself and shaking him*

He slightly opened his eyes.

Taehyung: What's the time?? *he asked in a sleepy voice*

Me: It's already 8 in the morning and they have to leave at 9... now c'mon get up *i said while tapping his chest*
He woke up and sat on the bed while rubbing his eyes.

I smiled at him and said

Me: Now c'mon go and freshen up yourself... *i said while getting him up from the bed and pushing him towards the bathroom*

He groaned a little but at last he went in. I sighed heavily while standing outside the bathroom door.

Me: This baby is so difficult to handle!!*i said loud enough to be heard by taehyung*

Taehyung: Yaaa I am not a baby.... "he said from inside*

I chuckled at his reaction and went towards the dressing table to do a little bit of make up. After doing some light make up...i checked myself in the mirror.

Me: Not bad..."i said while admiring myself* Soon i heard the door opening sound, i turned around and saw taehyung looking extremely hot and cute at the same time.

By the way, your outfit and make up: