Ch-6

Night before the meeting

In these days your bond between taehyung, jungkook and jinne is much more better now. Jungkook and jinne are
like your bestfriends now and taehyung never left a moment to make you flustered and make you feel better around him. Not to lie but little did you also gain little bit feelings for him as who will not....he has such a personality, how he cares for the people he loves and adores.

Present moment

You were sitting on the bed with doing some work on the laptop as taehyung was in the bathroom. You already done your night routine as now you were searching for some proposals to get a job for yourself.

You asked taehyung to ask mom and dad for their opinion as may they not agree but gladly they accepted your request.
Soon you heard the sound of clutching on door knob as you took a glance towards it and saw taehyung drying his hair with the towel. You passed a smile to him while he came towards you and sat beside you. You closed all the apps on the laptop as it was time for the sleep but got distracted by taehyung.

Taehyung: What are you doing *he asked while rubbing his hairs with the towel as some droplets of water were flashing on your face making you close your eyes while his eyes were already closed*

Me: Ohh...nothing i was just finding a suitable job for me *you said as you switch off the laptop and put it on the night stand and crawled towards taehyung on the bed.

You stood on your knees behind taehyung as you took the towel from his hand and started drying his hair while he opened his eyes for a moment but again closed his eyes enjoying the massage.

Taehyung: You can also try in our company *he said as you took a moment to think about it*

Me: Don't get me wrong okay...but what will your employees think as i just came in your family and you gave me a job in your office and they are also not wrong in their perspective as who will accept any new employee beside them without any knowledge about the work and i even don't have any experience in this field.

You said while drying his hair while he sighed and answered to you.

Taehyung: Don't worry about that we have a special team who take interviews of the new employees suitable for their specific positions.... i am not forcing you to only apply for a job in our office but you can add the company to your list *he said as you smiled at his thoughts*

Me: I will surely give an interview there and if i got rejected also...i will at least get to know where i am lacking "you said as you throw the towel in the laundry stool as taehyung's hair were now dried*

He turn around and said thanks. You went towards your side of bed as he was also going to lay down on the bed but stopped as he said.

Taehyung: Ohh yeah...what about you give an interview tomorrow only *he said as you turn around to him*

Me: Tomorrow??

Taehyung: Yeah...besides tomorrow me jinne and jungkook will not be at home till evening and you will left all alone in the house. *He said as you stayed quiet while thinking you should give an interview tomorrow or not as you also want to be independent but at this very moment you were also scared by the sudden offer.

Taehyung saw you struggling as he grabbed your hand in his and rubbed it as you came out of your thoughts.

Taehyung: Hey...you don't have to overthink about it...if you want some time you can take to prepare yourself and can give interview afterwards. *He said as you nodded while still processing the interview.