ch 8

Jimin: Live a happy life ahead... "jimin oppa said as we happily nodded to him*

Jimin: Chubs...are you free tonight??

Me: Yes oppa...why??

Jimin: Ohh nothing i was just saying that we can atleast have a dinner together??

Me: Ofcou...*i got cut off by Taehyung*

Taehyung: Sorry to say but today's dinner is not possible "taehyung said as we all look at him confused except jimin oppa, he was looking somewhat angry at him*

Jimin: And i didn't ask you...you can't take decisions on her behalf...if she has no problem then why are you nibbling in *jimin oppa angrily said as i was sad that he talked to taehyung like this before listening to him fully

Me: Oppa first listen to him...why are you yelling before listening the reason *i said as jimin oppa was looking at me in disbelief and else jinne and jungkook was also looking angry on oppa and who will not.... he yelled at their elder brother...and i don't want them to hate jimin oppa as he is not bad as he is being... he is just overprotective and over concerned about me*

Jimin: Okay...speak "oppa said as i smiled at him*

Taehyung: Actually i want to give surprise to you..."he said while looking at me ...but due to someone's interference my surprise is ruined now "he said while glaring at jimin oppa who gulped and rolled his eyes breaking the eye contact with taehyung in pure embarrassment*

Me: Surprise...."I said shyly while looking down*

Jungkook: Surprise...i see hyung you are getting romantic day by day "he said teasingly as i blushed while taehyung rolled his eyes*

Taehyung: I don't have time for this shit *he said as turned towards jimin oppa

Jimin: Umm...i-i'm sorry okay...and i didn't know about your surprise and... i apologize for over reacting "he said while avoiding the eye contact with Taehyung"

Taehyung: You should feel bad... and-- "he got cut off by a knock on the door* Frustrated taehyung sighed heavily while cursing the person who interrupted him again.

Taehyung: Now i just want to rip this door !! "he angrily said as i controlled my laugh...

as i think its the third time when someone interupted while he was going to say something*

Jungkook: Should i call the repairman then?? *he whispered to jinne as she looked at his brother in disbelief

Jinne: You should book an appointment with a Dr. first...are you freaking in your senses *she yelled whispered to jungkook while he flinched with a sudden outburst

Jungkook: Okay...okay i understood why are you yelling...just tell me the time for your appointment "he again whispered while jinne was controlling herself from beating him

Jinne: I was talking about you...you idiot *she whispered yell while glaring at him while jungkook quietly turned his face unable to say anything against his monster sister*

Jungkook: But i think you needs the Dr. more "he whispered to himself while jinne was glaring at him as she listened what he said Sensing a glare at him he scotted himself away from jinne as he sighed in relief.

We all were looking at them weirdly while they were busy in their talks.

Taehyung: Should i book an appointment of a Dr. for you both??

Jungkook: I think jinne really needs a Dr. "he said while avoiding the gaze from jinne

Jimin: Hey...i also think the same "jimin oppa exclaimed out of nowhere as jinne narrowed her eyes to jimin