Ch-13 -II

Jungkook: N-noona...pls plsss...t-tell h-hyung...tto...talk t-to me...pls....ii p-promise i wewill...not g-go to t-them...never...plss-- *he was mumbling while crying on my shoulder... sniffing and chocking on his own tears and salaiva as i was continuously rubbing his ck...trying to calm him down but he was just making his state more messier* back..

Me: Shh...shhh... nothing will happen kookie....be calm...he will talk to you....first be quiet.... *i shushed him as his breathe was cracking...he quiet down but was sniffing badly and due to choking he started hiccuping making his breathe more heavier*

He hung his head down...sniffing and crying silently while playing with his bracelet. He was calm down but his tears was not stopping...he closed his eyes tightly and started crying again. I cupped his face and made him look at me...he started sniffing as i wiped his tears but his cheeks was still getting wet with the new ones.

Me: Don't cry...he just said all those in the heat of the moment... don't worry he will talk to you...now don't cry...*i said calmy as he nodded while looking down*

He wiped his tears and cleaned his nose as he smiled at me with his teary eyes...i was confused at his actions as he was smiling widely with a sad face while caressing his bracelet like it matters the most to him. He turned his head towards me as one tear rolled down his cheek... he was smiling looking at me as he again turn to his bracelet. My eyes were teared up by looking at his condition but the sad part is he is just waiting for his hyung to calm him down.

I was staring at him blankly...not knowing what should i do...he was smiling but sad at the same time. I got startled as he spoke breaking my unknown thoughts as i focused on him.

Jungkook: You know noona... this bracelet...*he said as he brought his hand to my face while showing the shiny metal bracelet rolled around his wrist*....hyung bought this for me... with his first salary...he was working under dad and with his first income he bought this for me. he-he didn't bought anything for himself or for anyone but he gifted me this..

Jungkook: Back then...i was in my last year of college...it was like next week i will got my graduation degree and the other day i have to join the office too...he said it is a token of good luck from him as i will start a new journey...i was feeling very happy...that day he also... p-promised me that... that he will always stay beside me...he promised me...then why is he not completing his promise...why is he going away...*he said the last lines crying as i hugged him and tried to console him*

Jungkook: He isn't like me...so why is he not following his words..he should complete his promise....he promised me!! *he said lowly while crying as i could only pat his back*

Me: He will not break his promise...you know Taehyung naa...he can't be angry with you for much time just be patient a little...*i said calmly dmly as she nodded while i wiped his tears*

Me: Now get up otherwise you will catch cold....and taehyung will be more angry on you that you can't even take care of yourself...*i said in a hope that he will stood up as i was trying to pull him up but he refused... but his eyes again teared up by listening to my words*

Jungkook: Will hyung again talk to me if i will get sick??...*he said as i was shocked at his words... he is even ready put his life in danger if it will lead him to Taehyung but i vigorously shook my head*

Me: Noooo...he will only blame himself that he is the reason of your bad health...

Jungkook: He should feel bad to make his youger brother cry like this....he knows that i hate being like this.... but don't worry i know he can't resist his kookie for much time then i will also take my revenge... he said determined... cleaning his face as i was somewhat shocked and confused by his sudden mood change....is he on his periods??*