Ch-12

Your POV

Entering the dining hall i saw joy, her mother and sana's mom talking with mom... Joy noticed me as i rolled my eyes on her and took a seat on a chair while taehyung too settle down beside me... Dad and uncles were already there as mark, nancy and sana came after us. Others too settle down around the table as mark was sitting beside me while i was sitting between mark and Taehyung...sana took a seat beside taehyung but nancy made her sit to another chair...aaahh this b*tch

Mark served me and taehyung the cuttlery and poured water for us... while i was confused at his behaviour...he isn't this good like he is being... something is not right with him...i shrugged off my thoughts while roaming my eyes on the table as i was selecting what to eat.... Mom was sitting infront of me as i saw mom looking at me...i furrowed my eyebrows at her while she signed me something from her eyes...i frustately sighed before doing something.

I really want to pour my anger into the e empty glass and made her drink it...i was really pissed off by her ordering nature. I turned towards taehyung with a poker face as i poked on his shoulder really hard two three times...he turned towards me instantly with a confused and somewhat pain was showering from his face...i forcefully smiled sheeply at him while he awkwardly smiled at me.

Me: Should i serve you or you will do it by yourself... *i said while smiling at him but my tone was saying something else.... i really don't want to behave like this with him but unknowingly i did*

Taehyung: N-no need...i will do it by myself...*he said while easing the pain on his shoulder as i turned straight...seeing my mom i rolled my eyes while serving myself*

We all started digging in the food as elders were busy catching up with themselves while joy was staring at taehyung, sana and nancy were busy munching on food while using phone as me taehyung and mark were silently eating.

Aunty 2 [nancy&mark's mom]: A-ah Taehyung... how's your business going?? *she asked him as i raised an eyebrow at her... from when she start taking interest in these talks*

Taehyung: It's going good aunty..."he genuinely smiled and answered*

Aunty 2: Good to hear that... *she said as Taehyung nodded and started continuing eating*

Aunty 2: I was saying that... it's been 2months that you became the heir of Kim Enterprises. so you might need some coworkers or employees for the company!!

She asked him as i stopped eating while looking at her down...i understood where this was going as i shook my head at her in disbelief...so that's why mark was acting sweetly to taehyung. Taehyung too noticed something fishy as he confused looked at aunty.

Aunty 2: Actually mark needs a job....he was working somewhere else but they sued--they changed some employees...so now mark isn't working there

Aunty 2: So i was just asking for a favor from you...can you give him a ....job at your place??

"yeah sure...he can work at our house as a gardener...this job suits perfectly for him...bloody two faced people...and this job hunter animal... can't he gain a job by himself cursed them in my mind Aunty was looking at taehyung with hopeful eyes as he awkwardly smiled and turned towards me... i signaled him from my eyes to reject this nonsense appeal right here.

Wish i can answer them like i thought...but that will only remain as my wish... mark too turned towards taehyung as i made a disguised face at mark.

Taehyung: Sorry aunty...but i don't hyer my employees by myself...there is a team who *he was going to mention about the interview as i stopped him by hitting his leg secretly as he turned towards me...i signed him as a no as he nodded slightly...i don't want them to know about that as this lady is too good at playing cheap tricks*