ch-7

We stopped against his company as we both came out of his car. By seeing the company infront of me my jaw was lying on the ground, in the meantime taehyung was talking with the helper of his company. At this point i just want to run away from here, what if i got rejected... was very nervous and all the negative thoughts were ringing in my head.

I was in my own thoughts but came out when someone tapped on my right shoulder as i flinched a little and turn around to see taehyung.

Taehyung: What happened?? what was you thinking!!!

Me: O..ohh nothing...just waiting for you *i showed him a little smile hiding my nervousness*

Taehyung: Ohh...so let's go now i am here *he said as he knotted his second button of his coat and started heading towards his company .

I was following him as a lost puppy and he really has the ability to change his personality...i mean as i am noticing him i remember jungkook mimicking him...hehehe...as i really don't see him shouting or yelling but his duality is no joke.

His face was niether showing any emotions nor expressions as i was now feeling a little bit scared of him.
we reached till his lobby as someone came probably one of his employee.

Employee: Congratulations sir for your wedding!!! *They congratulated us and bowed a little in respect*

Taehyung: Thanks... *he said and smiled a little as the employee turned towards me*

Employee: Congratulations mam and welcome to the company *he congratulated me and bowed as i really don't know him but i thanked him as a regard*

Taehyung was talking to him while i was standing still untill jungkook and jinne joined me, taehyung was standing at a distance from us.

Jungkook: Noona All the best for your interview*he said while showing me thumbs up"

Me: Thanks kookie...i really need some courage...

Jinne: Don't worry unnie you gonna rock...just stay calm and-- *she got cut off as her phone started ringing, she looked at the name on her phone then turned towards us

Jinne: It's important...i will be right here *she said as i nodded, she walked at the corner to attend her phone call and by the time Taehyung also joined us.

Taehyung , Jungkook get ready with all the paper work and recheck the data in the software.... i don't want any issues now!!!

Jungkook: Yes sir *i turned towards jungkook amazed when he responded to taehyung by saying sir. He noticed my stare as he looked away with a little tint of pink colour on his cheeks he was somewhat feeling embarrassed as at home these both are something else only*

Taehyung: Where's jinne??

Jungkook: Ohh she is attending a phone call...

Taehyung: okay when she gets free tell her to meet me at my office...

Jungkook: Yes sir... *he said and headed somewhere in the office*

We entered in his office which was on the second floor. Entering his cabin i was amazed by the interiors not only of his cabin but his whole office had the best pieces of design and architecture.

Taehyung: You can take a seat on the couch...*he said as i nodded and made myself comfortable here as he took his seat on the master chair and started checking some files laying on the table*

*He was busy checking the files and i was busy checking him out, how he frowned when he found a mistake in the agreement and wrote on the blank paper.

*He was looking so hot and tempting when he put the back of the pen in his mouth between his pink lips as thinking something and leaned back on his chair. I was staring at him, admiring his looks but got startled when he turned his head towards me and i quickly looked away from him.*