ch-9

Your POV

I pleaded with Taehyung to tell me the surprise but he just ignored all my pleadings and after that we just had our lunch together and after that he completed his work and now we are here in his car heading towards his surprise and the fun fact is he has blindfolded me and i'm feeling damn sleepy... I'm trying my best not to take a nap here.

Me: Taehyung...how much time it will take....its been half an hour now...*i said while yawning but he just chuckled at me

Taehyung: We literally left the office 12 minutes ago and you are feeling like half an hour...

Me: You know I'm damn sleepy...if it will take time just tell me i will just take a quick nap..."I said as i rested my head on the headboard while he ruffled my hair

Taehyung: Don't worry we are almost there....only 3 minutes more... "The said as i nodded

Time Skip

Taehyung: Just hold my hand tight....

Me: Okay...

Taehyung: We are just there....a few seconds only..

Me: C'mon move fast now i can't wait.... *i said as i fastened my pace as he chuckled at me*

Taehyung: Are you ready wifey...

Me: Yes yes... I'm super ready...just put this blindfold off my eyes

Taehyung: Okay...here we go...1....2.....and....3

He take off the blindfold from my eyes as I opened my eyes and gasped while seeing the view infront of me...

Taehyung came and back hugged me as i was admiring the view...

Taehyung: Do you like it....

Me: Like it!....i love it!!! i said smiling as he chuckled and turned me around*

Taehyung: So can i have a dance with my wifey... *he said as he offered me his hand which i gladly accepted. He intertwined one hand with mine while his other hand was on my waist pulling me closer to him as i rested my other hand on his shoulder*

Me: Are we gonna dance without any music?? *i asked him as he pulled me more closer to him, making my eyes wide open by this sudden moment and this increasing closeness was enough to make my heartbeat raise to its peak. I was feeling his hot breathe on my neck as he started speaking in deep voice sending shivers to my spine*

Taehyung: Who said there is no music...i can hear your heartbeat wifey...we can dance on its rythm...

He said as he backed away to see my flustered and embarrassed face which i guess is turned pink by his words...i was avoiding the eye contact between us he chuckled at me.

Taehyung: Sorry sorry...i think it was too chessy right!? that you reacted like this... *he said as he laughed a bit*

Me: If you are only gonna laugh then i think its better to eat our dinner...*i said as i acted angry and backed away from him and started walking towards the dinning*

I was walking as he grabbed my wrist and turned me around...pulling closer to him as my other hand automatically rested on his chest... He tugged the streaks of my hairs which were falling on my face as he caressed my earlobe with his free hand as his one hand was still holding my wrist. I turned my face up as our eyes meet and the moment stop as were busy staring at each other.

Taehyung interlinked his hand with mine which was holding my wrist as his other hand made his way towards my waist as he caressed my back a little before pulling me more closer to him as his eyes never left mine...