Ch-14

Author POV

Taehyung: K-Kim....J-Jungkook....the name....pls check...and tell us the room no. *he asked the receptionist at the verge of crying while huffing heavily as

he ran from the parkinglot....the receptionist was checking from the computer about the information
while taehyung was now getting angry

You: Pls check fast... it's an emergency.... *you sensed the tension as you hold Taehyung's hand in yours while huffing on your breath....she nodded*

Only you know how both have covered 25 minutes distance in just 15 minutes.

Receptionist: Sir...Mr. Kim Jungkook is in ICU now

Taehyung: Where it is??

Receptionist: It's on the floor....left side but .....*without listening to her fully he went towards the lift *

You: I'm sorry for this but you can tell me...

Receptionist: Mam... actually you have to fill this form... the one who bought him hasn't filled it yet... its a hospital that needs to fill it...*she said while you nodded nonetheless you too wanted to go but this is also important*

You filled the form and gave it back to her. Without noticing she was going to tell you something you ran towards the ICU room.

You climed through the stairs as the lift was taking time... reaching their you inhaled deeply while walking towards the ICU as from far you can saw jinne was crying on taehyung's chest as he being a matured and big brother was patting her head while controlling his own tears. You eyes too were teary by only seeing the state of jinne. You saw jimin was standing at the opposite door of the ICU as he took a glance at you and nodded...you moved towards jinne and rubbed her back.

Only Jinne knows how she was feeling when she saw her brother lying on the road lifeless flooded with blood. How her hands trembled when she touched his face...she made his head put on her lap as he wiped the dust from jungkook's face...she can't even find that from which part he was bleeding so that she can help him. Then her reyes went on the girl beside jungkook whom she saved.

That girl's head was bleeding badly as jimin pull her head up and d finds that a sharp edged stone hitted her head...jimin was trying to calm jinne but all she does was crying and asking jungkook's unconscious state to tell her which part is hurting him. And in other moment the ambulance came and here they are infront of the ICU.

You rubbed jinne's back while she glanced at you and hugged you tightly....crying heavily while taehyung was looking inside the ICU through the blurry glass door.

Jinne: U-unnie....J-jungkook....Car...that gi-she was breathing heavily while speaking so you sushed her and hugged her more tightly*

You: Ssshhh... Its okay.. everything will be fine... don't cry.. jungkook will be fine doctor is seeing him... don't worry.

You made her sit on the chair and calmed her down while she was still weeping. She was feeling scared, terrified every second whenever jungkook's face came infront of her..... earlier everytime she hates him for being so annoying but at the same time she can't afford to loose his brother.... all she want is to see his brother healthy and fine. you help her to drink water as she was hiccuping and asked jimin to sit beside her while you went towards Taehyung.

Taehyung was sniffing silently while looking at the door in a hope to see only a glimpse of jungkook through that blurry surface. You rubbed his shoulder as he lightly tilted his head towards you before turning straight.

Taehyung: I still can't protect him... *he said lowly while you rubbed his back *

You: He will be fine... don't think negative....you did save him...be strong jinne needs you and your courage...