Ch-13

Y/n's pov

We entered the living room as the sight infront of me made my eye balls pop out widely as i did expect this from them....but not like this!!

i was shocked by the view as my sleep was now long gone....i turned towards taehyung as his reaction was totally opposite then mine...he was standing still like its nothing serious while here I'm feeling very pity...

Me: Taehyung stopped this..*i whispered to him as i wanted to interrupt them but somehow i didn't *

Taehyung: It's nothing serious anyways it would be his mistake only...*he said shrugging it off *

* by his voice they both turned towards us... as when our eyes met...he stood up from behind the sofa as he was going to come over to us but stood there silently after seeing his sister boiling like the flames of a volcano glaring at him*

*You must have guessed it by now....yeah it is jungkook and jinne... As when we entered Jungkook was hiding behind the sofa and jinne was carrying her sleepers while continuously throwing it on jungkook and beating him... i did expected that jungkook will get beaten up by one of his siblings....poor kookie he is the only one who suffer at the end...*

Jinne: Oppa unnie??...when did you come??

Taehyung: A moments ago...when you was busy uncoding an error!! *he said sarcastically controlling his laugh while looking at Jungkook who was rubbing and easing his pain around his shoulder*

Jinne giggled and wore her sleepers back.

Me: Why was you fighting with him....like this?? *i said while looking at jungkook sadly as he made an pouty sad face to me*

Jinne: Fighting?!!!...*chuckled and glared at jungkook...* i was just dusting off some dust from his clothes...

Jungkook: *scoffed* DuStiNg OfF...she was probably making them more dirtier... *he mumbled to himself while making a wierd face behind her back*

Me: Hmm??...but--

Jinne: Don't think much unnie...good night *she said and kissed my cheek making me smile a little as she went towards her room*

When jinne went away jungkook came and hugged me as i chuckled and patted his back.....

Me: Why you always tease her ?? *i said as he backed off *

Jungkook: Meeeee!!!...noona you too believe that I'm the one who start first *he said and pout at me making me giggle at his cute face*

Me: Okay okay...i believe that this rabbit is innocent *i said while ruffling his hairs as he smirked at Taehyung...making Taehyung rolled his eyes*

Jungkook: You are the best noona... *he said as he too kissed my another cheek while i chuckled*

Me: You should sleep now...and don't forget to change your clothes...*i said while dusting some dirt as he nodded*

Jungkook: Bye...good night noona...good night TaEhYuNg!! *he said and ran towards his room as taehyung's eyes went wide*

Taehyung: I think you didn't get proper treatment...i have to wash you up!! you wait disrespectful brat...*he shouted at jungkook's back who was running to his room while jungkook just shaked his booty in response*

Jungkook: sweeeet dreamss...my jealous TaEhYuNgiiee... *he said and chuckled while i was suppressing my laugh*

Taehyung: This little mouse is cheeking too much...*he mumbled angrily*