Ch-16

Author POV [at morning, 6 am)

You: Taaeeee!!! *you whined cutely stomping your feet standing while being caged from all sides, wall behind while taehyung in the front and his arms across you at the wall *

Taehyung: Wiffeeyyy!!!! *he too copied your tone while stomping his feets still, not ready to let go of you*

You: Tae!!... plss i have to look after some work before leaving and my packing is still left!! *you said while playing with his collor*

Taehyung: If you will look after others then who will take care of your husband...Mrs. Kim!?

*he said while pulling you closer by your waist, while you were already shy mess by hearing Mrs. Kim and now the closeness was taking all over you. Your hands went to his shoulders while both of you were not ready to break the eye contact*

You: B-but

Taehyung: No buts... we still have 1 hour to leave and a kiss will barely take 30 seconds... c'mon only on cheeck and i will help you in packing -- *before he could speak you pecked his right check

You: N-now all good....a and you don't have to pack my stuffs...i-i will do it by m-myself. *you said while turning your face to other side while he pulled you more closer once again

You: Now...let go of me!! *you said while wiggling in his grip but he just tightened it*

Taehyung: But we aren't equal yet!!

You: How??

*He didn't say anything but started pecking your right cheek continuously giving four to five hard pecks he backed away and caressed your left cheek and after while you were blushing, ignoring the eye contact as he chuckled at your reaction*

You: N-now will you back away!! *you said as he backed away and bowed dramatically*

Taehyung: As you say My Highness *he said and showed you the path with his hands while you rolled your eyes at him and went towards your suitcase*

Taehyung follwed you behind everywhere as you were collecting some dresses from the closet, you sighed heavily and turned around frustrated by his behaviour.

You: Now what happened!?? *you said showing your angry face but inside you were feeling happy at taehyung's behaviour*

Taehyung: Nothing!! *he said while being innocent as hell*

You: So why are you following me everywhere i go??

Taehyung: Why?? Can't i follow my wife!?? *he said why raising his one eyebrow*

You: Taeee!!... don't play these games now!! i have to pack some other stuffs also...get out!! *You whinned but he just crossed his arms across his chest. *

Taehyung: I ain't stopping you any way!! u can do your work I'm doing my work.

You placed your dresses at the bed and posed while both hands on your stomach.

You: And what kind of work are you doing Mr. Kim!! *you asked while narrowing your eyes on him but he jerked your hand which was on your stomach and pulled you towards him*

Taehyung: Watching you Mrs. Kim!! *he said seductively while you controlled your smile and pushed him away a little bit*

You: I'm busy Taehyung!!... We will be late for the flight... let me packkkk!! Go out and have your tea...

*You said stomping your feet frustrated at yourself... as from yesterday night you are trying to pack your inner clothes but he ain't leaving you alone for a moment and you are being too shy to pick your lingerie in front of him*