9: The search

Audrey's outfit with a Jacket 

Audrey's Pov

I walked into Bullet's stable Jade, Zoe and Becky walked behind me and all comforted me in some way.

"We're going to find him, Audrey" Jade said. 

"There's no way Bullet would let himself get stolen for long." Becky said.

"Yeah, he's probably overcoming the thieves right now." Zoe said. 

"He's probably driving their van back as we speak." Becky said.

"That would be so Bullet, wouldn't it?" Becky asked.

"The old Bullet would've fought back. Now I'm not so sure." I said.

"Team meeting" Sam called. 

We all walked out and towards Sam and she looked at me. 

"You all, right?" Sam asked I just nodded. 

"No. No, I'm not all right. I've had two horses stolen." Mia said.

"We're all upset. It's awful." Sam said.

"Daddy's absolutely livid, He has good mind to sue the Stables" Mia said.

"That's not going to help bring Bullet home is it." I said. 

"What's this to you? He's, my horse." Mia said.

"Look, there were three guys at the stables the first time they tried to take him. The photographer guy must have been working with them. You should be questioning him right now." I said.

"I'm sorry Audrey. We didn't have enough evidence to charge him. He was released this morning." Derek said.

"What?" I said. 

"Just let us deal with the investigation." He continued. 

"Yeah, the people who let the main suspect go. Go ahead do your job" I said. 

"Audrey. Look, the best thing we can do right now is carry on. We've got the county show tomorrow." Sam said. 

"How can you even think about that with Bullet missing?" I asked.

"Life must go on. Okay, I want you all in the tack room in an hour. We're going to go over the show courses together. and were going to work out how we can win this thing." Sam said as I shook my head and walked off.

------

I had walked to Pins and to the crate where the pony is. I had a apple in my hand i stopped in front of the crate Pin had looked up and looked surprised. 

"Audrey, Hi" He said. 

"Hi" I said walking in and sitting across from him.

"He's not doing so well. He should be on his feet by now. It's no good for him, being stuck in this crate." Pin said.