1: Rivals

Audrey outfit

Audrey outfit

Audrey's Pov

Me and Zoe decided to stay Mom and Rosie stayed with us. 

Right now, me and Marcus were racing each other down the beach.

"Don't beat yourself up too much Marcus. We both can't be the fastest" I said once I stopped.

"Couldn't agree more" Marcus said riding past me and Bullet.

"Marcus!" I yelled as I started going again.

"Sorry! Can't hear you" Marcus said.

I had caught back up with Marcus we were riding together.

--------------------------

Me and Marcus got back into the yard. 

"There they are. The yards hottest couple. Happy, but for how long? Marcus is leaving in two days, three hours, 354,353--" Becky was saying as I and Marcus got off of Monty and Bullet and we started walking towards them.

"Can you stop filming them. It's seriously creepy" Jade said. 

"Yeah, you're right" Becky said.

"Yeah" Jade agreed. 

"I'll focus on Audrey. There she is. The yard's hottest rider. Confident, but for how long? The Junior Nationals are just in 58 days 3 hour--" Becky was Cut off by Jade.

"Becky. Audrey's already under enough pressure." Jade said.

"It's fine. I just haven't really--" I was cut off Becky.

"Thought about it? Bob's thought about it. He told me he had a dream that you won. He spoke in the voice of Prince Charles." Becky said I chuckled and looked over at Marcus who just shook his head before walking off.

" Thanks, but I don't know--" I started.

"Have what it takes to stay calm in front of hundreds of people with your entire future at stake?" Becky said cutting me off.

"I was going to say win--" I started. 

"My advice for anxiety is deep breaths. But not too deep. You might pass out." Becky said.

"Becky! Get your horse out of Firefly's stable now." Mia yelled. 

"Not again" Jade said.

-----------------------

I started walking to Bullets stable where Mia was giving a speech.

"Listen up! It's time for things to change around here. Our little stables rose from the ashes and beat Holloway at the County Cup. And now we've got our sights on the Junior Nationals." Mia said Marcus walked up to me and Bullet and stood next to us.

"Which is why I've set up an exclusive with the local paper. I want this yard spotless for the interview. It's a new dawn at Bright Field. Get on it." Mia said Marcus offered to take Bullet to his stable and I let him.