♡♡♡ 6 ♡♡♡

I drew the picture above...

"Mother, I hate it...!"shouted a young woman with long flowy golden hair running inside her home. "What is is dear..?"said an elderly woman. The young woman plopped herself on her mother's thighs "I'm tired of men wanting to marry me because I'm the 'most beautiful girl they have ever seen' she said. "Oh Charline there's nothing wrong with being beautiful, with your golden hair, people actually think you were sent from the heavens.."said her mother. "Now be a good girl and go fetch tea leaves for your dear old mother..." "Okay mom, I'll be back later...!" She said while walking out of their home.

"Julia~!"shouted Charline after spotting her best friend. "Oh, good morning Linny!!!"the other girl shouted. "Can you accompany me, to the mountain...?"said Charline. "Okay lead the was Linny..."said Julia.

An hour later...

"Come here, Lin I think I see some leaves near the cliff...!"shouted Julia. Charline went near the cliff and saw that Julia was gone. "Julia? Ah-!" Just as she was looking for her friend, Charline was pushed off the cliff. The figure that pushed her of was none other than her friend Julia. "J- Julia why did you push me?!"shouted Charline holding on for her dear life. Then the girl Infront of her started to laugh like a maniac.

"You are asking me why?! It's because I hate you, I hate that everyone in our village calls you an angel, well you know what? Let's give this Angel the wings she so deserves...!"shouted Julia then on that second she stomped on Charline's fingers. Charline tried holding on to the cliff but failed after a few seconds of begging.

As she fell, she saw her whole life flash before her eyes. Her mother, her friends and the people who loved her in the village.

"JULIA...!"

Her body crashed down the mountain all the bones breaking and bending. A gory sight filled with blood, 'why me?"   Those were her last thoughts as she took her last breath.

Back at the village...

"She jumped of a cliff!! Everyone Charline killed herself...!"shouted Julia. All the people in the came out on hearing what Julia was saying. "She killed herself?" "Oh what a shame..." "How could she do that?" All the villagers were practically criticizing Charline.

"I feel sorry for her mother..."

"What a witch!"

"How could she...?!"

....In heaven....

"Hm...? Where am I...?"said Charline, waking up on a flat white floor. "Oh, my child... don't be afraid, you are in a safe place..."said a loud and yet soft voice from above Charline.

"Who are you?"she asked. The man Infront of her smile and helped her stand up. "I am God, the creator of the heavens and earth..."he said with a smile. Charline froze for a moment, but then realized her situation. Tears started to well up on her face. "I'm... I'm dead...? H- how...? Why...? What about my mother, she's all alone I can't leave her like that..."she shouted, her voice breaking "W-why did Julia do this...? She was my best friend, I don't understand w-why she would want to kill me...! I- I... What did I ever do to her...?!" "Please, calm down my child... Don't worry, humans tend to have a trait of jealousy that can lead to them doing sinful acts... Either way, you will be safe and protected in heaven, so calm down..."

A few minutes later, Charline finally relaxed. But she then noticed that she wasn't alone anymore, instead she was surrounded by beautiful angels wearing white. She was in that daze were she did not notice a 3 children walking towards her. "Hello miss...!"shouted the one with grey eyes. Charline snapped out of it and say the three kids. "Oh hello, I did not see you there..." she smiled at them "do you mind telling me your names?"she asked them. The boy with grey eyes stepped forward "My name is Raphael, this is my brother Gabrael and my sister Zatheal but-" "b-but you can call me Zy!"shouted the girl while hugging Charline "...wow you smell like roses!"

Charline got embarrassed of what the girl said to her. "Enough of that, come we'll show you around"said Raphael.

After that, they all left to your around the heavens. Charline was so mesmerized on the place, she did not notice a tall Angel heading her direction.

'THUD!'

The both of them crashed onto each other, and fell into the fluffy cloud. "Are you alright?"asked the man who Charline bumped into. The girl girl looked up only to be met with two mesmerizing golden eyes. They both stared at each other for a second, stuck in each other's gazes. The angel had blonde hair, he wore formal attire. Upon realizing what happened Charline stood up and abruptly apologized to him.

The angel stood up after be got out of the trance state he was in. "It's alright dear, I'm perfectly fine but are you hurt anywhere?"he asked his voice soft like he drank honey as tea on a daily basis. Charline blushed at the young man's charming smile. "I...I'm fine..."she said finally snapping out of  the charm spell she was in. "Good, do you mind telling me you name...?"he asked. "Oh I'm my name is Charline..."she told him, hopefully that he will tell her his name."Then it is nice to meet you, miss Charline~"he said grabbing the girl's hand, and he kissed the back of her hand.

"My name is Samael the avatar of Pride"

A/N

Hello my dears and darlings~

I'm sorry I wasn't able to post for a while, it's just that my grandfather died a few days ago, so I just had the motivation to post for you all to see what's next...

Thank you so much for reading, I love you all so much ...

Plz comment and vote...

BB~**
1000 words