✼ •• ┈┈๑⋅⋯ Epilouge ⋯⋅๑┈┈ •• ✼

。゚•┈୨♡୧┈• 。゚

When she hoped her eyes, she was no longer where was before. The kit in her jaws had gone limp, but not dead limp, to her relief. She looked around. She couldn't see the sea or the monster anywhere.

The voice, had it taken her somewhere? Maybe back to Rainpaw and Twigpaw. She tried calling out, but it seemed to bounce off the thick trunks of the trees and echo back to her. Her paws felt stuck, and when she looked down, they were covered with mud, encasing them.

She tentatively pulled on out, then another, slowly dragging herself away from it. Thoughts and explanations for this raced in her mind. Was she dead? Was this afterlife? Was this... the dark forest that she had heard about?

She had almost reached the trees, something told her that if she pushed past them, she would be able to escape this.

Past the trucks, a wall made of swirling black and white water blocked her way. The kit suddenly squirmed free, landing nimbly on the ground. The kit trotted up to the strange wall, and without a second hesitation, disappeared past it.

Now, with the courage of not being one upped by a kit, she followed. The voice began to scream in her head, almost giving her a headache, but she ignored and pushed through.

She was blinded by lights for a moment before tumbling out onto a meadow.

She didn't know where she was or where her clan and family were. All she knew was that she was safe.