Night Raid vs The Jaegers

We leave the hideout, as my heart hammers within my chest. Not only are we planning on facing off against the Jaegers, but our upcoming mission is to eliminate a member of the minister's family. If this backfires, then the entire revolution is screwed.

A soft wind blows against my hair, as I scrunch my brows in concern. I know that Najenda is an excellent strategist, but I don't like the idea of staking the entire revolution on whether we can kill one individual or not.

"We're here."

I look around, as we stop a cliff. "What are we even doing here?" Mine asks, crossing her arms. I exchange a glance with Chrollo, before approaching the cliff. A few feet below, there was a stream, some trees, and a dirt road.

"Mine, Akame, I want you to be spotted."

"What!?"

"Okay."

"Hmm. I think I know where this is going," remarks Hisoka, who has an amused smirk on his face. "Correct me if I'm wrong, but you want to use their sighting as a way to lure out the Jaegers. Does that sound about right?"

"Yes," she responds, nodding in his direction. "Once they hear the reports and enter the city, that'll force Esdeath to separate the team to track down the two leads." I raise my eyebrows in awe, as a warm smile forms on my lips. Even though I felt pretty concerned a few minutes ago, it seems that Najenda has everything figured out.

Leone grins. "Great!"

"As for the rest of you, feel free to go swimming for the time being," Najenda states, placing her hands on her hips. "I'm about to receive a message from some of the members of the revolutionary army that are assisting us in this mission."

Before we have time to react, Leone takes Chelsea's and my hands and rushes towards the stream with a newfound excitement. She stops at the edge of the forest, before turning to face us.

"Alright! Let's get ready!"

I nod in her direction, before hiding behind a tree and opening my bag. I take out a gorgeous, orange-colored bathing suit and a rainbow scrunchie, as a bright smile curves around my lips. I quickly undress and place my clothes into the bag, before putting the bikini and scrunchie on.

I nod in approval, before stepping out from behind the tree

I nod in approval, before stepping out from behind the tree. Chelsea and Leone stand before me, with casual smiles on their faces. Chelsea wears a ruffly, two-piece bathing suit, while Leone has on a yellow and orange one.

"Wow, Lucy! That bathing suit looks made for you!"

"Thanks, Chel! You too!"

"Girls, enough talk! Let's swim around and enjoy ourselves!" Leone declares, before rushing to the stream. She cannonballs into the water, as I exchange a look with Chelsea and chuckle to myself. "She makes a fair point. Our time here is limited, so why not enjoy it while we have the chance?" Chelsea remarks.