Kabanata 29

Kabanata 29

Thoughts

Maaga akong gumising. Pupuntahan ko ang site ngayon kasama si Elio. We will be there at nine. I needed to see the first demolition of the old building.

"I told you we can just renovate it. The building has potential-"

"The material structure is outdated and it bothers me. In my capacity as a restaurant owner, I also put importance on the environment than just the cuisine."

"Ano pang silbi ko rito bilang engineer mo kung hindi ka makikinig?"

I beam at him.

"Kaya nga ikaw ang kinuha ko e. Pinapaburan mo lahat ng gusto ko."

Umiling nalamang siya.

Lumayo ako at pinagmasdan ang pag demolish ng building using the giant claw.

I did a video call with Kuya and showed him the demolition.

"Oh, it started today?" He said in the other line.

"Yep, then clean up later and tomorrow. When are you free? Elio and his architect wanted to discuss the structure and design of the building."

"Deira, I'm busy. For sure you can handle that. Just pick something you like."

"But I wanted your approval..."

"Fine. Pick two choices and send it to me. I'll review the designs."

I smiled widely.

"Thank you, Kuya Oliver! Love you!"

"Hmm...love you too."

"Visit us tonight, if you're free!" Pahabol ko bago pinatay ang tawag.

Lumapit ako kay Elio at umopo sa kanyang tabi upang panoorin siyang gumuhit.

"Is this one of my designs for the restu?"

Tumango siya.

Ngumuso ako. He excels in this line of work. His line quality and line spacing are both excellent. He drew the lines straight without even using a ruler.

Tinignan ko ang relo at malapit na itong mag alas diez. I was busy watching the demolition and watching Elio draw.

"Gutom na ako." Sabi ko.

Nilingon ako ni Elio.

"Let's-"

Naputol ang pag sasalita niya ng may dumating na kotsye. A black range rover stopped a few meters away. based on appearances. Inside the automobile is a well-respected individual.

Tumayo ako upang matignan kong sino ito. When the door opened, the known form of Heath appeared. He's dressed in black jeans and a gray shirt. The wayfers in his eyes didn't do justice to his good looks. My forehead creased.

What is he doing here?

Nagtuloy tuloy siya sa pag lakad patungo sa amin. Elio step in at nag bro shake sila ni Heath.

Uhm? Close ba sila?

Naguguluhan ko silang pinanood na nag uusap.

"Wait!" sabi ko at humarap kay Heath. Sabay silang tumingin sa akin ni Elio. "What are you doing here?"

"His the provider of the construction materials." Instead Elio answered me.

"Ano!?"

"You didn't like the materials I showed you and you only agreed to the Higuera construction Materials."