Kabanata 33

Kabanata 33

Threat

I hug him tight. Kinarga niya ako at napahiga kami sa couch. He was lying down while I was on top of him hugging him back. I lay my head on his chest listening to his heartbeat.

His hand on my waist stayed there while his other hand was covering his eyes. Hinaplos ko ang kanyang dibdib.

"I'm sorry for keeping Giselle from you... I'm sorry for being immature and selfish." I whispered.

"It was my fault. I was illogical at that time...I accuse you and it was normal you were mad at me."

I pouted.

"Still you have the right to know of her existence..."

Natahimik kaming dalawa.

"Are you mad at me?" Tanong ko sa maliit na tinig.

"No..."

Niyakap niya ako ng mahigpit.

"I'm just eager to chain you to my name."

Umahon ako at tinitigan siya.

"You still want me even if I hide your daughter from you?"

"It made me more eager to have you, baby."

I pouted as my eyes brim tears. Bumalik ako sa pagkakasandal sa kanyang dibdib.

"Tell me about Giselle..."

Napalunok ako.

"She was born on November twenty one... I had a hard time with her when she was a few months old. Masyadong iyakin...she likes to dress up like me. She always loves pictures and braids..."

Ano pa bang mga gusto ni Giselle? Oh right the watch.

"And she adores her watch so much. "

He chuckled.

"The one she showed to me?"

"More like she bragged it to you."

His chuckle was so deep but mesmerising. It enchants my ears.

"So, she likes expensive stuff."

Ngumuso ako.

"Parang ganon na nga."

"She's so much like you." Tuwang sabi niya.

Mapait akong napangiti. Ngayon nasasaktan ako para sa kanya. How selfish of me to steal his years ought to spend with his daughter. Now I realize my mistake and it will hunt me forever. It is buried into my heart, it pains me so much now.

"What more? Hmm?"

He spoke up when he noticed my silence.

"She loves watching Barbie movies specifically Mariposa. She also loves steaks. She loves pink, she loves to dance. I have a video of her dancing. I'll show it to you later..."

Tumango tango siya.

"She loves to be the center of attention. "

I created small circles on his chest as I said those words. Ang kamay niya sa aking bewang ay humahaplos pa taas at pababa.

"Did you know It took me a few months to master cooking an egg." Tuwang kwento ko.

Napangisi ako ng matandaan ang unang sabak sa pag prito ng itlog. It was so messy.

"Eventually I got good at it. Now I'm cooking something difficult...Wife material, right?"

Umahon ako para matitigan siya. I tilted my head for approval.