Kabanata 9

Kabanata 9

Distracted

I groaned when he pulled from my kisses. Nalalasing ang kanyang mga mata at mapupungay itong tumitig sa akin.

"Heath, one more..."I pleaded.

I grab his neck but he resist.

"Deira, pumasok ka na." He whispered with a raspy tone.

"I don't want to..." Bulong ko at nilapat ang labi sa kanya.

He did not protest and kiss me back this time. His lips were taunting. Hindi ko magawang makapag isip ng matino. His kisses clouded my mind like dark gray.

He snake his hand on my neck and caress it up to my nape. He did it twice and stop. His hand fell to my arms unitl I shiver when his hands went to my thigh.

Then I heard the seatbelt clicking. Lumayo ako konti. Bumaba ang tingin ko sa kanyang mapulang labi. I switched to the other side and attack him with kisses. He adjust the seat until where both lying down and I was on top of him.

His tongue find it's way inside mine. He explore every corner of my mouth. One flick of his tongue a sexual sound came out of my mouth.

Heath cursed.

"Damn it!"

I love the taste of his natural scent the warmth of his lips on mine. The feeling of butterflies inside my stomach, I love the feeling of my heart thumping for excitement and contentment.

I wasn't sitting on his lap. I was kneeling while kissing him. His hand resting on both of my thigh. It tighten when he kiss me deeper. Sucking my whole being.

"Go inside, Deira..." He whisper between our kisses. His wild deep kisses turns to soft. Patikim tikim nalang.

I didn't listen. Ninamnam ko ang mga labi niya. Unti unti akong umopo sa kanyang hita. Then I felt something bulging.

Napalayo ako sa gulat. Heath groaned.

Bumaba ang tingin ko sa bumobukol, nag angat ako ng tingin sa kanyang mapupungay na mata. Gulat.

"I told you, go inside..." He said like he was in pain. Sumandig siya sa upoan at pumikit. His adams apple protruded.

I bite my lower lip.

"D-Do you want me to do...something about it?"

Umahon siya at nandilim ang mata. Umigting ang kanyang panga.

"No... Pumasok ka nalang."

Lumabi ako at inamabahan siya ng yakap.

"But I'll miss you if I go..." Binaon ko ang mukha sa kanyang leeg.

Bumuntong hininga si Heath.

"Well facetime..."

"But your still going to drive... I'm going to miss you for twenty minutes..." Bulong ko.

Sumiksik pa ako lalo sa leeg niya.

"Tatawagan kita agad pag nakababa ka na ng kotsye. "

Umahon ako.

"Pero Heath..."

"Deira." Banta niya.

Ngumuso ako.

"Fine."

Bumalik ako sa kinauupuan ko kanina at nag ayos. I wipe the excess lip stain on the side of my lips and comb my hair using my fingers. I look at Heath and my lipstick still on his lips.