Chapter Fifteen. The meeting.

Tw!! Swearing and accidental outing.

Notes at the end of the chapter!
_______________________________________

"I'm sorry to interrupt your moment, Jim Rubick." A voice called to me. I looked over to see someone I remembered. 

Cecilia. 

She was standing there beside Sula, but didn't seem phased or confused. Sula smiled, then spoke.

"Now, we can't be that terrifying. Your mind created us."

"No the fuck I didn't." I said, looking back at Shooter. He was gone. 

"Son of A BITCH!" I yelled. Sula backed up while Cecilia just sat there. I slammed my hand into the floor and watched as the entire thing cracked. When did I become this strong?

"Well that's the most manly thing you've done since we got here. Nice to see you too, little brother." Cecilia said, very sarcastically. I can't believe they entered my mind and interrupted my dream! How the hell did they enter my mind in the first place?!

"What are you doing here?!" I yelled at them. Cecilia proceeded to walk towards me, with a blank stare and smile. This was familiar to me. Any and every time she did this, she was about to do something either illegal, and or unethical. 

She walked closer to me.

And closer.

And-

"Wake up little brother."

"We're waiting for you."

         "WHA-holy shit what just happened." I basically shouted. Shooter- who was beside me, had fallen over from shock at my sudden awakening. I understand that he probably didn't mean to fall over, but I laughed at him anyway.

"Not cool dude- Wait you're awake?!"

"Yeah? I wake up every morning. How is this any different?" I answered him, very confused. He stared at me, then sighed. 

"You've been out cold for a week or so. So yeah. I am surprised." He said, being very sassy. I was in shock to say the least, a week?! How?! 

"A week?! How is that even possible?! Weren't we just fighting that shadow thing?" I asked and asked but I got no response. Shooter just looked at me, then sighed.

"During that fight, after you did your weird shape-shift thing, you passed out. The monster had been turned back into a human, Doctor White. And now we're dealing with other problems." Shooter explained. I was shocked. 

"What do you mean shape-shift thing? I passed out when I started overthinking." I replied, trying to gather my thoughts. Shooter stopped what he was doing, and stared at me with nothing but shock.

"What do you remember?"

"I remember stopping in the middle of the field and going through my childhood at lightspeed. What happened after that?"

___________________

             I walked down a long hallway, one I don't think I've walked before. A need to find her took over my senses. They say she just designs clothes, or just sits pretty. She doesn't. She's a true leader and warrior of high regard. She can fight in both close and far combat with a 96% accuracy. With a husband of 100% accuracy, that's pretty good. She does design clothes. Clothes able to completely negate any poisons or toxins the shadows attack with. All while being light and temperature adaptive. And she only sits pretty inside of her military grade chopper, with turrets the size of Brutux.