Kim Minji/Kang Haerin (NWJNS)

|kang haerin, aka the cat-alien wing girl from another planet! pt.2

note: this is long, prolly up to part 4.

"what are you going to do now?" dongmin (taesan) asked his twin sister, eyes boredly going through the textbooks scattered all over his sister's table. y/n ignored him, as she rummaged through every drawers she had to look for a picture; the one she took when she visited the palace in their trip where she first saw the princess.

"uh... wait." y/n shoved a dismissive hand in her brother's chest, lightly pushing him back, her head still buried under the table.

donghyun (leehan) sat on y/n's bed, watching the scene unfold right in front of him. after what happened yesterday, the next morning— haerin; or what y/n called to be kitty kang disappeared and y/n was in so much dismay.

sure, dongmin is still kind of skeptical about the whole marriage thing, because if his sister agreed it meant her normal life was gonna be taken away from her and his one and only sister would be living away from him.

donghyun feels the same, he surely understands what his friend, dongmin is feeling as a brother. the twins were attached to the hip, never far from each other and as their friend, donghyun also doesn't want them to be away from each other.

donghyun stood up from the bed and walked towards the bookshelf, pulled a historical themed book, fully annotated by y/n and just started flipping the pages until two pictures fell.

donghyun moved backwards then crouched to pick them up.

y/n saw the guy from the corner of her eyes and stood up. "what's that?" she asked, donghyun had the pictures in his hand and waved them. "are you looking for these?" donghyun asked, approaching the twins before showing the pictures to y/n.

y/n eyes sparkled at the sight and pulled it out from donghyun's hand.

"oh my god, you found it leehan!"

donghyun shrugged and looked at dongmin who pursed his lips. "what are you going to do with that?" dongmin asked, crossing his arms on his chest with a serious tone and stare.

donghyun wanted to keep things cool, patting dongmin on his shoulder.

"i was wondering, kim minji of the kim empire asked me for marriage, it didn't quite made sense to me." y/n replied, dongmin could only scoff. "of course it doesn't, she said if you marry her her cat will come home."

"it seems like haerin might have left to come back to minji already." donghyun stated, looking at the twins.

"i know right but i had this picture with me, it's a photo of the princess i took and my photo leesan took." y/n muttered, fiddling the photos in her hands.

"y/n, just forget about it. that weird cat's gone and maybe, the wedding's off." dongmin spoke, he received a tap from donghyun, which he ignored.

y/n stared at her twin brother and nodded.

"okay."

ฅ⁠^⁠•⁠ﻌ⁠•⁠^⁠ฅ

it only took three days for y/n to start missing haerin, her cute, naughty and hilarious antics, the smooth, soft fur of hers, stiff antennas and her eyes, she was such an adorable cat.

with that in mind, she can never also forget about the offer she had gotten from the princess of the kim empire, it seemed a lot.

now, she's starting to contemplate the choices even if it was impossible.

forget about it.