Pham Hanni (NWJNS)

| cutie panther pt 2.

notes: tw! hanni the femcel!

hanni laid on her bed, her back pressed against the soft mattress under her, y/n's shirt on her hands as she held it up high, staring at its intricate design, the white collar that probably smells like y/n's neck, the buttons that are usually tightly locked, hiding y/n's collarbone through the thick blue cotton fabrics.

hanni felt a certain emotion swirl in her, her hands were shaking, fingers felt like they were about to collapse, she doesn't understand the feeling that's taking over her, she's never felt this overwhelmed before.

her fingers trace over the texture of the shirt, eyes flickering over the ceiling of her room then to the shirt once again.

so soft...

hanni slowly sat up on her bed, hanni's breath laboured as she thought about the process of her feelings for y/n.

she doesn't know anything about this...

hanni has seen y/n once or twice, maybe thrice— wearing this shirt when she sneaked a peek at the court a few times. trickled in sweat, y/n is often seen giving her best at every training, leaning on the table, hand on her chest trying to catch her breath.

seeing y/n bet everything on something she loved the most gave hanni a certain feeling of rush exploding inside her chest, the determined expression, the cotton fabrics of the shirt sticking against her skin, her hair ruffled and just imagining what her breath, heartbeat must sound like makes hanni feel like she's about to combust any moment.

to have that y/n close to her arms, it's a dream.

hanni stared at the shirt in her hands, starting to feel her throat dry, her lips chapped and she's feeling thirsty.

"y/n..."

hanni, her whole life of living as a girl had never experienced such desire, desperation and obsession over someone, it might be because of her hormonal age— but that was not the case, she hadn't had this type of feeling for someone at all, ever in her whole life.

this kind of infatuation makes her feel so greedy in many ways, like every single thing that she has in her life isn't enough to supply the empty feeling in her life, there's a shallow space that is in need of fulfilment, the type of fulfilment only a person like y/n could give.

whenever y/n speaks to her, her voice is like music to hanni's ears, the type that keeps her sane at her lowest moments.

when y/n smiles at her, her lips that look so delectable, her eyes that turn crescents, moving along with the stretch of her lips.

her stares that hanni wants to stab right into her whole existence, those eyes that sparkle against the light, a different kind of emotions sends hanni into an orbit when she sees a certain desperation in y/n's eyes.

hanni feels giddy at the thought of y/n, instead of butterflies, she could feel bugs— insects crawling inside her skin, it tickles and it makes hanni want to laugh, giggle like a maniac.

just y/n's existence is able to fill the dread inside hanni's heart.

oh to crawl her way inside y/n's heart, cut the flesh on her way and just live inside her veins for the eternity of her life.

it may sound sickening, but that's the only way hanni could describe her deep-rooted feelings for y/n.

"i love you so much..."

hanni whispered, sickening giggles threatening to spill her luscious lips as she held y/n's shirt closer to her face.

hanni took a whiff of the familiar strong smell of fabric conditioner sticking to the shirt and y/n's body scent of pure peach, hanni closed her eyes and the smell felt like a drug injected inside of her, running through her veins and sending waves of toxics towards her brain. just the scent of y/n alone could send her into a spiral of pleasure, pleasure so good that she had completely forgotten about shame and decorum, morals or whatever.